Hibernian VS Hamilton

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darian MacKin-*** can chase the green pound all he likes, he will never be forgiven by any true Hibee out there for his despicable actions in that play-off final.

"Blood doesn't show on an Accies jersey"? Well, we'll find out on Saturday at the Bridge of Doom, 'Daz'.

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Darian MacKin-*** can chase the green pound all he likes, he will never be forgiven by any true Hibee out there for his despicable actions in that play-off final.

"Blood doesn't show on an Accies jersey"? Well, we'll find out on Saturday at the Bridge of Doom, 'Daz'.

Refresh my memory?

Genuinely Can't remember Daz doing anything in that game :lol:

Wtf the most random beef with a player ever.

7 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Well, we'll find out on Saturday at the Bridge of Doom, 'Daz'.

Think the bridge has a false notoriety. Twice in about 30 years have I have witnessed something. A scuffle between a few folk quickly stopped by the polis and a few bottles thrown when we were crossing, both in the early 90s.

Seen far more shit happen outside Waverley.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Think the bridge has a false notoriety. Twice in about 30 years have I have witnessed something. A scuffle between a few folk quickly stopped by the polis and a few bottles thrown when we were crossing, both in the early 90s.

Seen far more shit happen outside Waverley.

You support St Johnstone, boys can hardly be bothered getting to the game on time let alone uphold the bridges reputation.

Refresh my memory?
Genuinely Can't remember Daz doing anything in that game :lol:

Watch the DVD that you probably put out back in full. 62nd minute , can't bring myself to repeat what he did on here - it's a family forum.

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

You support St Johnstone, boys can hardly be bothered getting to the game on time let alone uphold the bridges reputation.

They certainly brought enough through to Perth during the late 80s early 90s. Even trying their hand on Friday nights and at nightclubs. 

Times have changed wee kev, plenty times shit happened back then.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

They certainly brought enough through to Perth during the late 80s early 90s. Even trying their hand on Friday nights and at nightclubs. 

Times have changed wee kev, plenty times shit happened back then.

My Team : St.Johnstone :lol:

Must tell the boys to get out of their pit earlier and look more interested the next time Perth (:lol:) are in toon.                                                                                                                       

Archived