Hibernian VS Hamilton

Just remembered there.

Anyone mind when Ambrose was trying to absolutely rip the pish out of Bingham with doing aw his skills and shit and then ends up going out for a throw to us? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He turned him 3 times and still not one midfielder or defender had moved into a position where he could pass it to him. Fucking woeful by the players round him.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

Just remembered there.

Anyone mind when Ambrose was trying to absolutely rip the pish out of Bingham with doing aw his skills and shit and then ends up going out for a throw to us? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Surely no.

Dat 3rd goal 8)

Thought we were superb yesterday. Even in the first half, even though Hibs were marginally the better team, we looked comfortable. And the second half.... well....

As others have said, it was very reminiscent of our performances in the Alex Neil days. I reckon that Jason Scotland may be having some kind of influence on it. Daz attributed his goal last week to his advice and you can tell with Boyd in particular I think that he's having an impact.

Dat 3rd goal 8)
Thought we were superb yesterday. Even in the first half, even though Hibs were marginally the better team, we looked comfortable. And the second half.... well....
As others have said, it was very reminiscent of our performances in the Alex Neil days. I reckon that Jason Scotland may be having some kind of influence on it. Daz attributed his goal last week to his advice and you can tell with Boyd in particular I think that he's having an impact.

Hibs were not marginally the better team. They had an alright 1st half but Accies were unquestionably the better side.

51 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Hibs were not marginally the better team. They had an alright 1st half but Accies were unquestionably the better side.

I reckon they were, in the first half. Just looked more likely to make something happen

5 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Really? It could be argued that they perhaps shaded the first half, but we dominated them in the second.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I said :lol:

Archived