Hibernian VS Hamilton

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, deano25ffc said:

Last season you can have , the one previous ( minus your diddy cup victory ) ... you only get to that night at TFS

Is this a sent back with the knowledge of what was to come? Or sent back each time with no idea what was about to happen?

Is this a sent back with the knowledge of what was to come? Or sent back each time with no idea what was about to happen?

Offcourse no idea . You all had high hopes of slaying the mighty BAIRNS . Arise Sir Bob Mcheugh in the 90+ minutes to end all hope hopes of a return to the pinnacle of Scottish football for the " big team " of Edinburgh . The final clip shows Stubbs face

7 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

Offcourse no idea . You all had high hopes of slaying the mighty BAIRNS . Arise Sir Bob Mcheugh in the 90+ minutes to end all hope hopes of a return to the pinnacle of Scottish football for the " big team " of Edinburgh . The final clip shows Stubbs face

True... but not knowing, the disappointment would only last until I'm sent back again. The other side of the coin is sent back knowing we were going to lose, the horror of knowing what was to come...

... what was to come

Spoiler

hibernian-david-gray-rangers-scottish-cu

... what was to come..

Spoiler

3803_762963.jpg

Spoiler

You keep the time machine idea of making us re-live your wee club's greatest ever achievement as a dream pal.. cause like most dreams, Hibs fans have forgotten about the play-off vs you ;) (proven by the desperate need by you to try and constantly remind us)

True... but not knowing, the disappointment would only last until I'm sent back again. The other side of the coin is sent back knowing we were going to lose, the horror of knowing what was to come...

... what was to come
Spoiler hibernian-david-gray-rangers-scottish-cup-trophy-celeb-final-hibs_3470819.jpg?20160521175924
... what was to come..
Spoiler 3803_762963.jpg
Spoiler You keep the time machine idea of making us re-live your wee club's greatest ever achievement as a dream pal.. cause like most dreams, Hibs fans have forgotten about the play-off vs you [emoji6] (proven by the desperate need by you to try and constantly remind us)

What about the season we stopped you getting to the SCFinal ? That was another ball breaker wasn't it ? Had to wait another year for it to become straight forward .

1 minute ago, deano25ffc said:

What about the season we stopped you getting to the SCFinal ? That was another ball breaker wasn't it ? Had to wait another year for it to become straight forward .

Again... blown away like dust in the wind the moment David Gray lifted the trophy...

1 minute ago, deano25ffc said:

Well Dave I have enjoyed my beers but Time to reel in the rod . You keep trying soldier and see where you are come May ! ... Hamilton mmmm 3564fc863fba0d0004f52d79b80b9c28.jpg

Yeah... discussing your wee time machine dream isn't fishing deano... I'd say sorry to burst your bubble, but like Hamilton did to us today, I think Dunfermline already took care of that for you.... tell Raith, Ayr or whoever wins League 1 we said "Hi" when you trade places with them in May, there's a good lad

Have to say, fair fucks to the Hibs fans, most of them have taken the result well and been quite gallant. Only a couple clearly 'not bothered', minimal crowd-wanking and, disappointingly, don't think we could class any as a head's gone. Had hoped for more entertainment from this thread but it's reluctant yet deserved kudos from me

Archived