Hibernian VS Hamilton

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Docherty and McMann were incredible and Longridge changed the game. Hibs were poor, but we were excellent at picking them off on the counter.
I haven't seen scenes like that since the last time at ER. Pretty sure I was on the park at one point

Just the six goals conceded in their first three games back. Good thing they don't have shite like Berra and Smith lining up for them or they'd really be in trouble. bQshDtu.png

Accies were absolutely superb today. That looked like an Alex Neil team, they way we attacked with pace and numbers, one touch passing on the deck. That third goal was sublime.

Hibs looked every inch a team just promoted from the First Division, and not much better than the Dundee United team we beat in the play-off. There's still a big big gap between the leagues

Hibs Hunsed it!!!

Should be doing better with the amount of fans they've got 

Unfortunately for everyone - Hamilton are no mugs and should  be respected. Will prob avoid relegation again.

26 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Thought our defence was supposed to be our strongest area. :lol: 

It is, Bambino said so.

Where the f**k is he by the way. :lol:

FFS could we not just have had another couple of weeks of that nice optimistic feeling? :lol: Very few positives to take from that and it was pretty cold in the back of the east out of the sunshine, didn't envy a couple of boys in there wearing shorts.

37 minutes ago, R.Mutt said:

Hibs Hunsed it!!!

Should be doing better with the amount of fans they've got 

Unfortunately for everyone - Hamilton are no mugs and should  be respected. Will prob avoid relegation again.

Steady there, lets not get carried away with one easy victory against the new boys

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hibs deservedly beaten by Hamilton and it's the Aberdeen fans that are bitter :lol:

Who knew they'd be that defensive over their new stadium?... Certainly more defensive than we were today by the looks of things :lol:

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Docherty and McMann were incredible and Longridge changed the game. Hibs were poor, but we were excellent at picking them off on the counter.
I haven't seen scenes like that since the last time at ER. Pretty sure I was on the park at one point

I seen you assault all 11 Hibs players. Reported.

55 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Just the six goals conceded in their first three games back. Good thing they don't have shite like Berra and Smith lining up for them or they'd really be in trouble. bQshDtu.png

still above you lot, wee man.

4 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hibs deservedly beaten by Hamilton and it's the Aberdeen fans that are bitter :lol:

The sheep seem to be getting a bit excited by the Edinburgh clubs on here right now. I'm backing the jambos :thumsup2 again the next time they play.

Archived