Hibernian VS Hamilton

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tallerpeople said:

Quick question. I'm doing the 42 grounds and was hoping to do Easter Road today. What are my chances of getting a ticket before the game? I know you've been selling out recently.

You should be able to head to the South Stand pod, either for home or away fans.

On 18/08/2017 at 03:03, accies1874 said:

St Johnstone's young team are quite possibly the only ones who can out-moron ours.

Wasn't there some boy on here pictured sitting in amongst all the st johnstone kids acting like some sort of twisted role model to them? Was quite funny at the time iirc and was undoubtedly treehouse tam or random guy. 

Well Hibs have set the bar, nothing less than a win today is acceptable.

Although I did see that we have never won our opening 3 league games. So theres a draw or loss to come today IMO.

Have at least a couple of times, last did it in 1974/75. Finished 2nd...(jinxed it).

Wasn't there some boy on here pictured sitting in amongst all the st johnstone kids acting like some sort of twisted role model to them? Was quite funny at the time iirc and was undoubtedly treehouse tam or random guy. 

Surprised it wasn't THT, to be honest.
Anyways, that train was horrendous with folk going to the Fringe; masses of pished 50 year-old women.

Archived