Hibernian VS Hamilton

They certainly brought enough through to Perth during the late 80s early 90s. Even trying their hand on Friday nights and at nightclubs. 
Times have changed wee kev, plenty times shit happened back then.

I highly doubt Kev was born until the early naughties.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Must tell the boys to get out of their pit earlier and look more interested the next time Perth (:lol:) are in toon.                                                                                                                       

Not happened since early nineties wee man, we grew out of it. You may mock but even teams like Arbroath could muster 80 idiots up for a fight. 

Anyway I'll leave you to it.

13 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Watch the DVD that you probably put out back in full. 62nd minute , can't bring myself to repeat what he did on here - it's a family forum.

Like Accies would ever bother to put out a dvd :lol:

Sarris had a shocker last week so i'd put Gogic in alongside Thomas. Gogic is a lot more comfortable with the ball at his feet so we might see an end to those horrible forward passes from defence.

Agreed.

Woods
Gogic, Tomas and McMann
Skondras, Daz, Doc, Imrie
Ali
Boyd and Bingham

Tough choices for Lenny tomorrow. After last week though it would be harsh to drop any player but I think Swanson should start tomorrow. His craft and guile will be invaluable for breaking down teams sitting in. Ideally Stokes and Murray both play too, they need time to develop a partnership.

Hopefully we will get to see Fraser Murray play at some point tomorrow, if he doesn't get some game time at home to Hamilton I'm not sure when he will. I'd hate to see him stagnate the same way Scott Martin has over the past year.

16 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

No one thinks that.

they do though you disgusting weird speaking Lanarkshire tramp, looks like yet another diddy is going to be boxed up tomorrow and chucked with the rest of the diddies like Falkirk and the **** 

14 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

The amount of praise I've been reading for Hibs this week has me nervous about this game.

Have read about five articles since Ibrox about how Lennon's doing an amazing job and Hibs could come second. Diddy bottom-feeder at home next game Ljsl9nQ.png

Well Hibs have set the bar, nothing less than a win today is acceptable.

Although I did see that we have never won our opening 3 league games. So theres a draw or loss to come today IMO.

Archived