Hibernian VS Hamilton

It's Hamilton at home. 

Hibs have had more problems against sides sitting in against us than those who leave us space behind them. Even well organised sides in the Championship were able to do a number on us last season multiple times. That's how we dropped so many points. This season so far we've played a Partick side looking to get the ball down and play, and a **** side who wanted to go toe to toe. Hamilton won't do that. Different challenge in this one than the previous 2 games.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no pressure on us looking forward to this one. If Hibs don't beat Accies at home Lenny should walk. Just think what kind of wages the some of there players are on! Probably 4 or 5 of there top earners would be over half our total wage budget. I think Hibs are a very good side but reckon we can shitfest our way to a point. Gogic will get 90 mins in the game against Edinburgh City I would imagine so I would play him and Donati at center half. Skondras right back, McMann left back Dazzler and docherty just in front of the defence with Temps Crawford and Boyd behind Bingham . But having said that it will prob be 541.

10 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Absolutely no pressure on us looking forward to this one. If Hibs don't beat Accies at home Lenny should walk. Just think what kind of wages the some of there players are on! Probably 4 or 5 of there top earners would be over half our total wage budget. I think Hibs are a very good side but reckon we can shitfest our way to a point. Gogic will get 90 mins in the game against Edinburgh City I would imagine so I would play him and Donati at center half. Skondras right back, McMann left back Dazzler and docherty just in front of the defence with Temps Crawford and Boyd behind Bingham . But having said that it will prob be 541.

Thought this was a Falkirk fan for a minute there.

13 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Hibs have had more problems against sides sitting in against us than those who leave us space behind them. Even well organised sides in the Championship were able to do a number on us last season multiple times. That's how we dropped so many points. This season so far we've played a Partick side looking to get the ball down and play, and a **** side who wanted to go toe to toe. Hamilton won't do that. Different challenge in this one than the previous 2 games.

It's an interesting game after last season.  There doesn't seem to be nearly as much emphasis on a couple of CMs like McGinn/McGeough making things happen so am confident for this game.

12 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

FFS just as we shake off Falkirk we get another little tinpot outfit to take their place.:lol:

Archived