How many warning points are you allowed before you get banned?

38 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Imagine letting Tedi wind you up that much that you threatened to punch him in the face. 

I'd give you another warning for sharing that story without shame.

It wasn't an actual threat by the way. After about a week or so arguing with the fucking idiot over his stupidity I posted I could punch him for insulting my intelligence if he was standing in front of me. I never actually threatened him.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

It wasn't an actual threat by the way. After about a week or so arguing with the fucking idiot over his stupidity I posted I could punch him for insulting my intelligence if he was standing in front of me. I never actually threatened him.

How could he possibly insult your intelligence?

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
50 minutes ago, Boostin said:
[mention=39453]hellbhoy[/mention] Have you survived with three warning points?  I thought I was on thin ice with two so have been really nice to everyone on here since Saturday night.

go and f**k yourself

My Team: Falkirk

Watch this one Kev, he knows the mods. Possible set up.

Had these fuckers for 3 years?
Warnings.jpg.fc8f6dd266a099c65185d28341dc94a0.jpg
March one was for fucking up a post completely that was supposed to be funny towards Bennett, totally backfired after the resident **** circled the wagons to get me perma banned as a homophobe. Tedi did not accept my offer of a pint in a gay bar.
Second warning was for posting I'd punch Tedi in the puss if he was standing in front of me and duly grassed me up.
Last one was for telling Tedi to shove a huge one up his arse sideways.
Now if a mod will show amnesty they will rescind my warnings seeing as Tedi who managed to wind me up all those years ago got binned. Thanks in advance.

Still, at Least it's clearly not bothering you anymore.

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Had these fuckers for 3 years?

Warnings.jpg.fc8f6dd266a099c65185d28341dc94a0.jpg

March one was for fucking up a post completely that was supposed to be funny towards Bennett, totally backfired after the resident **** circled the wagons to get me perma banned as a homophobe. Tedi did not accept my offer of a pint in a gay bar.

Second warning was for posting I'd punch Tedi in the puss if he was standing in front of me and duly grassed me up.

Last one was for telling Tedi to shove a huge one up his arse sideways.

Now if a mod will show amnesty they will rescind my warnings seeing as Tedi who managed to wind me up all those years ago got binned. Thanks in advance.

Unrequited love is a terrible thing.

31 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

My Team: Falkirk

Watch this one Kev, he knows the mods. Possible set up.

They're a bit obvious with their agenda imo but I'm usually a couple of steps ahead so it should be fine. Saw you greenied some St Johnstone redneck that was being cheeky to me there, that's been noted. 

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Assumed it was 3 strikes and you were done tbh.

That's Groupon Megabowl, M9*

* M9 in this occasion reflects piss-poor internet base chat and not the Stirling-Edinburgh motorway featuring views of metal horses, and smells of the landfill near Polmont.  

Archived