How many warning points are you allowed before you get banned?

A newly appointed boy scout/toilet monitor to the mod team has reacted against me correctly pointing out that his big team must be the ****, hence his appointment.

Is it 3 strikes and you're out?  If so I have carte blanche to make whatever comment I like and still have my P&B profile intact.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

A newly appointed boy scout/toilet monitor to the mod team has reacted against me correctly pointing out that his big team must be the ****, hence his appointment.

Is it 3 strikes and you're out?  If so I have carte blanche to make whatever comment I like and still have my P&B profile intact.

Anyone that thinks they can do as they please twice should be jettisoned as soon as they step out of line once.

Just now, Boostin' Kev said:

I can't be the only person that's had enough of this P&B mod anti Hibs agenda welshbairn.

When you say newly appointed do you mean Cardinal Richelieu? If so any new mod should get a couple of weeks to practice his banhammer on hibees.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Fucking hell m9 your team just won a famous victory.  Put the keyboard down, go out and get pissed.

That was routine stuff this afternoon Tynie, plenty more of that to follow this season.

22 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

So you are not upset then.

Archived