How many warning points are you allowed before you get banned?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You utter windaelicking CUNT!

I would never get away with that kind of humour on here.  Do we all remember when BackPostMisses called us all Leith retards and it got laughed off by the true blue mods?

21 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Keithy withdrawing warning points, this is your chance people get in there.

I don't have any warning points but with Keithgy dishing out pardons, I wonder if I can have a couple of freebies for offences yet to be committed? 

3 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I would never get away with that kind of humour on here.  Do we all remember when BackPostMisses called us all Leith retards and it got laughed off by the true blue mods?

That's just perceptive anthropology.

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

He quite rightly received a warning for that.  Terms like retard, mongo etc have no place on here.

Can you give us evidence of this warning please because previous mod behavour on here suggests that he got off at the very least and probably greenied by the mods tbh.

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

He quite rightly received a warning for that.  Terms like retard, mongo etc have no place on here.

As a modern moderator, can I ask for an update on what's acceptable conduct relating to following distance for driving?   

I recall the moment when I was banned by Falkirk-based- Keithgy.   

KG:   " As a professional driver I always keep a 10 second gap between my vehicle and the one in front"  

PB:  " That's highly unlikely and it wouldn't help traffic flow"  

KG " Banned"  

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

As a modern moderator, can I ask for an update on what's acceptable conduct relating to following distance for driving?   

KG:   " As a professional driver I always keep a 10 second gap between my vehicle and the one in front"  

KG " Banned"  

I still keep the same gap when driving a P80

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

It was given by myself on 12th April 2016.  If you don't believe me I may cry as I couldn't take it if you quesioned my veracity.

Who uses the word veracity on an online Scottish football forum?:lol:

1 minute ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

KG " Banned"  

TBF you were questioning his honesty and being excessively pedantic, and in error I believe.

Archived