St Mirren v East Kilbride Challenge Cup 1st Round 15/8/17

shull

6 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

I was following the action on the sky bet match engine and I said to the wife that EK had just got a corner and would probably end up scoring. Not actually believing for a second that they would, then went on a two minute rant to the dog (not the wife the actual dog as the wife has become immune to my coupon based ramblings) about how unfair gambling on football was. When 1-1 flashed up on soccer special vidiprinter me and Louie the jack Russell started to believe. Then that sexy wee b*****d Morgan scored the winner, Louie was treated to a jumbone and life was wonderful once more. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, irvine_buddie said:

I was waiting on Saints to win and Liverpool game over 2.5 goals for my coupon, Liverpool were 2-0 up at the time EK scored and I basically gave up hope. Then Hoffenheim scored and I was in a rager that my own team were going to do me. Sheer relief when Morgy scored :thumsup2.

I also had St mirren on a win both halves line with Middlesbrough, qos and raith. 

Cant be too greedy though. 

always part of the plan give them slight hope just to snatch it away from them at the end lol.  seriously though probably saved a serious online meltdown from saints fans.  i could see the ques forming towards erskine bridge with mins to go lol

The EK keeper had a blinder. Must have been about 3 shots he had no right to save that he did. 

At the end when Morgan scored it was about 3 blocks in a row from keeper and defence before it went in. Thought there was clingfilm across the goal! 

Archived