St Mirren v East Kilbride Challenge Cup 1st Round 15/8/17

shull

SEASON TICKETS URNAE VALID, THEY WERE LAST SEASON

24 July 2017

IRN-BRU Cup Tie Tickets - On Sale from 25th July

SMFC Webteam
 Matchday Information

Tickets for St Mirren’s upcoming IRN-BRU Cup, 1st Round tie against East Kilbride go on sale at 10:00am tomorrow (Tuesday 25th July).

Saints face the Lowland League side at The Paisley 2021 Stadium on Tuesday 15th August.

On the evening of the match there will be a ‘Mixed Zone’ in the Family Stand as East Kilbride fans with their family and friends will join the St Mirren fans in the South Stand. St Mirren Season Ticket holders in the South Stand will also have the option of moving to either the Main Stand or the West Stand for that evening’s match.

Seats for Season Ticket holders in all stands will be held until midnight on 8th August, afterwards all remaining seats will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

The match and tickets info is as follows:

St Mirren v East Kilbride
IRN-BRU Cup, 1st Round
Venue: Paisley 2021 Stadium, Paisley
Date: Tuesday 15th August 2017
Kick-off: 7:45pm

Season Tickets ARE NOT valid for this game.

Match is all ticket – tickets will be on sale (subject to availability) UNTIL KICK OFF.

Ticket Prices

Adult – £12
OAP (over 65) – £6
Full-Time Student* – £6
Child (Under 18) – £6

* Students must have valid ID as proof of status.

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I was following the action on the sky bet match engine and I said to the wife that EK had just got a corner and would probably end up scoring. Not actually believing for a second that they would, then went on a two minute rant to the dog (not the wife the actual dog as the wife has become immune to my coupon based ramblings) about how unfair gambling on football was. When 1-1 flashed up on soccer special vidiprinter me and Louie the jack Russell started to believe. Then that sexy wee b*****d Morgan scored the winner, Louie was treated to a jumbone and life was wonderful once more. 

2 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

I was following the action on the sky bet match engine and I said to the wife that EK had just got a corner and would probably end up scoring. Not actually believing for a second that they would, then went on a two minute rant to the dog (not the wife the actual dog as the wife has become immune to my coupon based ramblings) about how unfair gambling on football was. When 1-1 flashed up on soccer special vidiprinter me and Louie the jack Russell started to believe. Then that sexy wee b*****d Morgan scored the winner, Louie was treated to a jumbone and life was wonderful once more. 

I was waiting on Saints to win and Liverpool game over 2.5 goals for my coupon, Liverpool were 2-0 up at the time EK scored and I basically gave up hope. Then Hoffenheim scored and I was in a rager that my own team were going to do me. Sheer relief when Morgy scored :thumsup2.

Archived