"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

13k odd at that game too.

The atmosphere at EEP in these days was brilliant. Excellent crowds and the fans separated only by the segregation fence on the terracing. It was the same at Brockville and Broomfield.

I know you still can get decent atmospheres but nothing compared to then.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The atmosphere at EEP in these days was brilliant. Excellent crowds and the fans separated only by the segregation fence on the terracing. It was the same at Brockville and Broomfield.

I know you still can get decent atmospheres but nothing compared to then.

Of all the games I've been to in my life, my favourites for the atmosphere were the Falkirk v Dunfermline games in the mid 90's. Pure hatred and bile on the terraces, blood and snot on the pitch. Also enjoyed watching the transformation of my papa from a quiet, placid old church organist, to a piss-boiling, fifer-hating auld b*****d!

Can feel my underlying, inner-Bairn from my auld papa's blood and genes bubbling up in me for this game. Hope Falkirk go over there and absolutely pump Dunfermline.

Guest Back Post Misses
Yep the mid 90s was my favourite time supporting the pars. Some huge traveling supports and great atmospheres

That game was late 80's

How about a Band Aid, Feed the World-type effort from the Falkirk fans? You could sing f**k the Pars instead of Feed The World. 

Is there a separate thread where this song is being developed?? I've some favourite memories of games against the Fife which would fit the tune. 45 minutes of this on a loop would be ace!

To the shock of literally nobody not one single Falkirk fan has distanced themselves from the Rangers love in above. I know we all throw a bit of shit back and forwards (8 mile quite literally) on these threads but it's genuinely disgusting that the Falkirk support are revelling in the support of a ***. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

To the shock of literally nobody not one single Falkirk fan has distanced themselves from the Rangers love in above. I know we all throw a bit of shit back and forwards (8 mile quite literally) on these threads but it's genuinely disgusting that the Falkirk support are revelling in the support of a ***. 

You have a team and coaching staff that is slowly filling up with *** rejects Jimmy.

Archived