"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

The same Peter Houston who cried and cried about us "shopping" his player for diving and who carped on about not talking about other teams' players after the last match? 

Surely not, it can't be that Peter Houston.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other Peter Houston..Daily Record, 26/4/17..

Bairns gaffer hits out at Pars for being 'unprofessional' and insists they didn't 'cry like babies'

“We will look after ourselves but I have been disappointed with their lack of professionalism, wanting to shop people...

Dunfermline have been so unprofessional in some of the comments...

----

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The other Peter Houston..Daily Record, 26/4/17..

Bairns gaffer hits out at Pars for being 'unprofessional' and insists they didn't 'cry like babies'

“We will look after ourselves but I have been disappointed with their lack of professionalism, wanting to shop people...

Dunfermline have been so unprofessional in some of the comments...

----

Strong sense of karma about this...

lol

Houston: “In the three years since I’ve been here Saturday is probably our worst performance. Our attitude and commitment, for a derby match – for any match – was nowhere near it, and the goals we lost were shocking. We went through the match in the video analysis on Monday and, trust me, a few home truths were told.”

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/08/22/peter-houston-reveals-falkirk-pair-lee-miller-craig-sibbald-fined-weekend-red-cards-dunfermline/

why do do this lot consider playing us a "derby"? 

50 minutes ago, P475 said:

Houston: “In the three years since I’ve been here Saturday is probably our worst performance. Our attitude and commitment, for a derby match – for any match – was nowhere near it, and the goals we lost were shocking. We went through the match in the video analysis on Monday and, trust me, a few home truths were told.”

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/08/22/peter-houston-reveals-falkirk-pair-lee-miller-craig-sibbald-fined-weekend-red-cards-dunfermline/

why do do this lot consider playing us a "derby"? 

Don't know know. Maybe because there's only 20 miles between us? Just a thought.

5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Don't know know. Maybe because there's only 20 miles between us? Just a thought.

Fife teams playing each other are derby games. I thought you would have worked that one out for yourself. 

11 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Why?

Fife derby neebs, not the Fife Grangemouth derby. 

Just because your fans don't like a team, doesn't make playing against them derby games. 

Almost all fans outside their own support have a dislike for the rangers and celtic, does that make playing them a derby game? 

Anyrhing else you don't understand, just give me a shout, I enjoy the laugh 

Archived