"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

59 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Contrast those players with the likes of Gasparotto, it's an unbalanced side. That's down to Houston.

I take it Gasparotto hasn't been very good for Falkirk? He was solid for us on loan from Rangers. 

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Genuinely didn't know Sibbald suffered from alopecia, I just thought he had a really daft hairdo. A pr*ck all the same...

You would have seen him if you looked five yards behind Ryan Williamson every time he got the ball. Poor Sibbs had a fucking mare trying to catch him. 

Quite some reading in this thread. I wasn't at the game so can only comment on the highlights, fucking shite at the back. Miller and sibbs have let themselves down as well, perhaps the occasion got to them.

big duke been punted as well, surprised he lasted this long to be honest, some of his meltdowns over the seasons have been quite funny but clearly the guy is a maniac. Quite a few meltdowns on here have been enjoyable so that's about all I can take from this fixture.

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Houston saying Cardle should have had second yellow for his tackle on Sibbald...even though he hadn't already been booked.

The same Peter Houston who cried and cried about us "shopping" his player for diving and who carped on about not talking about other teams' players after the last match? 

Archived