"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don't think he was comparing it to that. The posts about the 2 guys deaths were disgusting.

Bairnado's point was that people slating Sibbalds illness were out of order. Which I think is a fair point.

I'm not sure being too shite to get a deal at Luton is classified as an illness tbh.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its nice that in a thread where Falkirk fans condemned one of their own for his comments about a couple of ex Pars, Craig Sibbalds health problems are fair game and his confidence being ruined is up for laughs.....

Wow.

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don't think he was comparing it to that. The posts about the 2 guys deaths were disgusting.

Bairnado's point was that people slating Sibbalds illness were out of order. Which I think is a fair point.

Slating a health issue is cunty, but saying it in the same breath as mocking the tragic deaths of former players is ludicrous.

Peoplenare slating the fact that he's a p***k, gave it big licks last season, and rightly got his comeuppance, turned his back on his club, got knocked back by fucking Luton and then on his big "return" was given the runaround, lost the head and kicked out like an absolute fanny.

Only thing that could have been more pleasing would have been if Hippolyte was fit and had taken Miller's place.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I'm not sure being too shite to get a deal at Luton is classified as an illness tbh.

Should be tbf.

Its nice that in a thread where Falkirk fans condemned one of their own for his comments about a couple of ex Pars, Craig Sibbalds health problems are fair game and his confidence being ruined is up for laughs.....

Think it's been pointed out before that Sibbald's hairstyle isn't because of his illness.

You're better than this mewling pish anyway.

It's quite evident that you're both not actually that sure of either the effects of alopecia, or what it is, I can't figure out which.

Sibbald has a ridiculous looking head of hair, that has absolutely nothing to do with having alopecia, that's just bad personal taste. Absolutely no one has mocked or laughed at Sibbald for his illness.

Stuff about Sibbalds hair has been on the stoat for a long time now. Its quite evident that anyone who has a dig at it is doing so in the full knowledge of whats behind it.

As I said before, it's evident you don't know what the effects of alopecia are, or what it is, his current hair has little or nothing to do with it. Unless he's wearing a toupee.

I'd hate to see what this game would be like if there was a rivalry.

That's effectively what it is yes.

He's wearing a toupee? He looked better bald.

How does he manage to keep it fastened to his head while going for headers? Mental.

Stuff about Sibbalds hair has been on the stoat for a long time now. Its quite evident that anyone who has a dig at it is doing so in the full knowledge of whats behind it.

I am fully aware that we are not on the same level as mocking the death of ex players, but we are talking about stepping outwith football and getting into the health issues of a player. Its the same line crossed, just not as far.

Unless his hair grew back in the exact style he has it now, his hairstyle his something he chose himself. If this is wrong, please point that out and then I'll stop thinking he has a shite hairstyle.

I did wonder what falkirks motivation would be this season after two close calls. Hippolite sibbald kerr and Austin are very good players who could arguably play in the spl or in sibbald case even higher. It seems they're having a bit of a melt down.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

I did wonder what falkirks motivation would be this season after two close calls. Hippolite sibbald kerr and Austin are very good players who could arguably play in the spl or in sibbald case even higher. It seems they're having a bit of a melt down.

Contrast those players with the likes of Gasparotto, it's an unbalanced side. That's down to Houston.

Archived