"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

They obviously like hammering us on a Tuesday. 

......runs off to find out the day of the week the new year game is.....

Erm...I have some bad news for you..

To be fair if it had been that long without us beating Dunfermline I'd be going fucking mental when we eventually won. Fair play, they've been through a lot of shite over the years including John Potter as manager, I'm relieved they finally got this monkey off their back.

Dunfermline's biggest result since they paid their 2p in the pound, IMO.

Cardle couldn't make his mind up to hold his face at the sibbald incident or not.  Disgraceful.

fd1af8df3918891cd7f06722f6ca14c1.jpg

Sibbald's barnet truly is awful. He should take a trip to Jason Talbot's barber at some point. Maybe even grow a wee bit of stubble. He'll get nowhere near as #sexy as Talbot, but someone's got to have a word in his ear about it. 

Nice to see that even in gettimg sent off, Sibbald still has some Pars utterly rattled.

You have to admit it's amusing. He turned his back on the club thinking he could hit the big time down south, got knocked back (twice, wasn't it?) and came back up to Falkirk with his tail between his legs and had an absolute meltdown in his big start about which the club made a big deal about.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Its nice that in a thread where Falkirk fans condemned one of their own for his comments about a couple of ex Pars, Craig Sibbalds health problems are fair game and his confidence being ruined is up for laughs.....

Are we comparing mocking Gary Riddell and Norrie McCathie's deaths to Craig Sibbald being sad about not being good enough to play for Luton?

Anyone making fun of his alopecia is a dick but he fully deserves the stick he gets after giving it big licks last year. 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its nice that in a thread where Falkirk fans condemned one of their own for his comments about a couple of ex Pars, Craig Sibbalds health problems are fair game and his confidence being ruined is up for laughs.....

My word. That's Celtic levels of mopery. 

9 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Are we comparing mocking Gary Riddell and Norrie McCathie's deaths to Craig Sibbald being sad about not being good enough to play for Luton?

Anyone making fun of his alopecia is a dick but he fully deserves the stick he gets after giving it big licks last year. 

I don't think he was comparing it to that. The posts about the 2 guys deaths were disgusting.

Bairnado's point was that people slating Sibbalds illness were out of order. Which I think is a fair point.

Archived