"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't quite remember how good a pass that was by Andy Ryan for the third goal. I know there was acres of space and everything but it was perfectly weighted and let Cardle get on with just getting his finish right. I think he's going to be a tremendous signing once he's had a few weeks "with the group" (© every English Premiership manager.)

7th March 1989. Super Tuesday. 4-0 on a miserable night on the crumbling terracing of the shithole that was Brockville. Can remember Stuart Adamson standing a few steps down to my right that night. I also recollect Norrie saving a goalward shot with a diving header when he sprinted across the goal line, or it may have been five.

What the Falkirk fans forget is that they had the advantage of 2 out of the 3 fixtures at home that season. We won our only fixture at EEP 3-0. Ultimately we won the league. "Super Tuesday" is now found in the thesaurus as a good example of a "Hollow victory". So every time you hear them pontificate about their Super Tuesday glorious victory, just allow them to have their moment of solace before enquiringly asking "who won the league that season?"

Guest Back Post Misses
They obviously like hammering us on a Tuesday. 
......runs off to find out the day of the week the new year game is.....

TBF we can pick a few days of the week where we have wiped the floor with you. Saturday has been our favourite over the years but I do recall a Sunday that was sweet too.

Anyway well done yesterday you look a decent outfit going forward.

Defensively you can be got at I guess. Think you will be involved in a few high scoring games this season.

Just now, Ontovictory said:

Cheating fife cnuts, particularly the effeminate Cardle, inept officialdom and a crap performance by us - enjoy it whilst it lasts - which won't be for long.

Hi Grangemouth Bairn, still not calmed down any?

TBF we can pick a few days of the week where we have wiped the floor with you. Saturday has been our favourite over the years but I do recall a Sunday that was sweet too.

Anyway well done yesterday you look a decent outfit going forward.

Defensively you can be got at I guess. Think you will be involved in a few high scoring games this season.

The tide has turned, get your ground on stilts.

10 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

Cheating fife cnuts, particularly the effeminate Cardle, inept officialdom and a crap performance by us - enjoy it whilst it lasts - which won't be for long.

Shut your moaning pus.

Archived