"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

What was the consensus of opinion on that?....I cant remember Rhys McCabe (no offence Rhys) but I do remember Josh.

A general "wtf" which eventually developed into a low-ebbing disgruntlement, finally evolving into an air of acceptance and possibly even approval as Rhys put in a few good performances at the end of last season, then he fucked off to Ireland, was a weird one really.

Josh was a fans favourite and we brought in Rhys into league one when we also had Geggan Spence and Graham which was a bit excessive perhaps. Rhys showed his quality over time but for me Josh gave more effort with less quality. Rhys has it but maybe needs to apply himself more.

I am not scoring points.
I am saying we fuckin beat you all. Been a long time ya tinky cuntz. 
Fair past play, but today the day belongs to us ...us being the Pars.
Forget all these pretty b*****ds from the Pars, intellectual fuckers  gobbing off on here, bet most of them don't go to the lengths we did to save our club.
I love the Falkirk more than the gubby fuckers on here who proclaim to have saved their club, f**k off.
Anonymity on social media being the norm. F8ck off if you weren't there ya internet bampots.

A lot of anger going on in this post. Maybe you should seek medical advice. Is there some sort of class war going on at East End or are you saying that folk without the Internet saved the club?

Your post is all over the place, a bit like Falkirk's defence today. Whatever drugs you took today, chuck the rest of them in the sea.

Next time, remember to go to .net before hitting send on a post like this...

Enjoy the game today pal?

As I stated earlier, I had a minging hangover, so 0p FC got 0p from me.
Actually laughed when I first checked the score about 3:15. The way we've been playing and the law of averages meant a result like today was completely non surprising though.

8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

btw, Morris was fucking shocking for their goal. 2-0 up against 9 men and he goes barrelling forward, sells the jerseys completely and is massively out of position. We really need to cut out these silly mistakes as we're delicious going forward at the moment.

FTFY

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

That's why is called him bombscare borris. Every few games he has a headsgone

Did you not post that in the game against Hamilton, and, after being called out on the fact that the opposing player dived and he had, in fact, had a very good game and season for that matter, you then made an embarrassing backpedal and claimed that you didn't actually mean it?

He has 1 or 2 moments like that a season, he is an excellent defender and possibly, if not probably too good for this level.

Yet again, you are talking complete and utter bollocks, looking for things to get pissy and annoyed about and clinging desperately to any shred of evidence to back up one of the hundreds of absolutely ridiculous statements you make on here.

A broken clock is correct twice a day, which is a much higher success rate than you have.

Thought Sibbald might have been unlucky to be red carded for retaliation, yet Miller's was sheer stupidity. However, that Cardle got through the game without a booking was bamboozling. Constantly kicking the ball away & the challenge on Sibs equally deserving of a red in itself.

Just noticed that you actually suggested Cardle's trip was as much of a red card as Sibbald lashing out at him. Honestly?! Other than this paragraph, your post seems sensible, but this is a truly bizarre statement. Either you don't understand the rules at all, or you didn't see the incident. As previously mentioned, I think Cardle's challenge probably merited a booking, but there was absolutely no reason to claim it was a red card offence. However, kicking out like Sibbald did, has been a red card offence for a long time.

Back to back games we've got a lead and tried to play anti-football. Disappointing as we could really punish teams.

First half was tremendous though. Cardle has found another gear and is enjoying possibly some of the best football of his career.

I'm now expecting 3 points next week as well. This is the kind of start we needed last season, we've clearly got the talent to do really well.

Cardle went out through the back of Sibbald, a red card offence in itself, that he escaped a booking minimum for it was as laughable as the referee pulling him up for kicking the ball away, indicating three instances, & letting him off with that.

3 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

I have no problem with that.  There was a bit of the Norrie stuff going on amongst the away fans today, it's just pathetic.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

The thing that annoys me is the people who start the Norrie nonsense would be the same people who would complain if Craig Gowans stuff was started by the pars. There's just no place for any of this shit, we're not the old firm, mon tae f**k. 

Well said. For 90 minutes, call us all the Fife B's you want and we'll reciprocate. Fine. But folk singing about someone who's passed need to give themselves a shake. Another poster mentioned a lot of folk singing it probably weren't alive - or certainly old enough to be going to games - when those players played. It's extremely sad. If I heard any Pars fan go on about the lad Gowans, I'd feel exactly the same way.

To that end, good to see yer man distressedduke has been punted. 

Did you not post that in the game against Hamilton, and, after being called out on the fact that the opposing player dived and he had, in fact, had a very good game and season for that matter, you then made an embarrassing backpedal and claimed that you didn't actually mean it?

He has 1 or 2 moments like that a season, he is an excellent defender and possibly, if not probably too good for this level.

Yet again, you are talking complete and utter bollocks, looking for things to get pissy and annoyed about and clinging desperately to any shred of evidence to back up one of the hundreds of absolutely ridiculous statements you make on here.

A broken clock is correct twice a day, which is a much higher success rate than you have.

You are doing the same with this today no? Using the Hamilton game as a reference when deflecting the fact Morris was dodgy today. He actually put his hand up apologising for his shitness.

You're devastated that I might be right. Sorry for you if you are that insecure and desperate.

Archived