"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

4 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

The Norrie Mcathie shite is the worst thing about our away support. Most of the twats singing the songs were too young to have seen him play. 

A few years back when Ross County were in this league, I saw a full on argument between a lad of maybe 17 and what I assume was his maw in the Mallard.  He was doing the whole routine (he was hammered) and she went nuts at him.  He was about in tears after.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Grangemouth  Bairn taking it well. What's going on you Falkirk c***s? i have you to win the league as part of my acca. get the finger out

Cash out if you can!

22 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

The Norrie Mcathie shite is the worst thing about our away support. Most of the twats singing the songs were too young to have seen him play. 

I met Norrie a few time along with John Watson and they were decent guys,as you say anyone who sings about either him or Gary Riddell are a disgrace.I can just imagine the outrage when Craig Gowans is mentioned in the same terms.

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I met Norrie a few time along with John Watson and they were decent guys,as you say anyone who sings about either him or Gary Riddell are a disgrace.I can just imagine the outrage when Craig Gowans is mentioned in the same terms.

I think it's less likely to come back the other way purely because pars fans are more sensitive t3o it than other clubs so any wee fanny that started that bollocks would be more likely to be done in by a pars fan than anything else.

I have absolutely no doubt that it has happened at some point though, we have some absolute minters in our support.

I am not scoring points.

I am saying we fuckin beat you all. Been a long time ya tinky cuntz. 

Fair past play, but today the day belongs to us ...us being the Pars.

Forget all these pretty b*****ds from the Pars, intellectual fuckers  gobbing off on here, bet most of them don't go to the lengths we did to save our club.

I love the Falkirk more than the gubby fuckers on here who proclaim to have saved their club, f**k off.

Anonymity on social media being the norm. F8ck off if you weren't there ya internet bampots.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

The more falkirk fans sing about norrie the more we will be determined to beat you. Also if it was reversed I'm sure a minority of arseholes in our support would be doing the same with decent fans annoyed at them.

I'd say as soon as someone starts mocking a tragic death of an opposing player winning and losing pales in comparison to basic decency and humanity.

There's a difference between goading to wind opposing fans up and being a despicable c**t.

When people sing about stuff like that it makes me lose a bit of interest in football because it means, in some way, shape or form I have to associate with the scum that do it.

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I am not scoring points.

Forget all these pretty b*****ds from the Pars, intellectual fuckers  gobbing off on here, bet most of them don't go to the lengths we did to save our club.

I love the Falkirk more than the gubby fuckers on here who proclaim to have saved their club, f**k off.

Anonymity on social media being the norm. F8ck off if you weren't there ya internet bampots.

Do you appreciate the irony of complaining about anonymity on social media on a message board where your username is "piracy"?

Saving grace is 9 v 11 it was 1-1

I said pre kick off that Watson and Luca is free for all

The fact Houston got Grant on 2nd half suggests he got it wrong, really a repeat from his sections and subs from last season.

We need a left back, sorry we may have missed the Ryan Blair boat, sell him before he is overly pish first team.

I still don't understand the Moorhead sub, where the left hand side and centre of defence was our weakness.

Probably muirhead spoke out, so get used to Luca at right back whilst Houstie is in charge.

Fifers deserved the win, the speed the fight in the first half, they showed fuk all 2nd half.

It's not all lost this early but I honestly can't see it improving whilst the juggler is in charge

8 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I am not scoring points.

Don't do drugs kids

I'd say as soon as someone starts mocking a tragic death of an opposing player winning and losing pales in comparison to basic decency and humanity.
There's a difference between goading to wind opposing fans up and being a despicable c**t.
When people sing about stuff like that it makes me lose a bit of interest in football because it means, in some way, shape or form I have to associate with the scum that do it.

I was at Brockville and I witnessed grown men with kids and most of their home support singing about Norrie and the police pulling pars fans going nuts trying to climb the fence to get at them. It's one of the worst things I've ever seen but have got over it and realise retaliating or hating falkirk is a waste of energy. St mirren fans were at it too pretending to sing about norrie mcwhirter. As you say the reaction is one of sadness that people could stoop so low.

Sibbald will never be a Stainrod, Latapy or Crunchie...he is decent on game nothing more, which is why he hasn't moved.

No complaints with sending off, ref depending it's a yellow....I'd be more ashamed of cardle holding his face 

Archived