"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I will uncover Shandind racism. Horrible c**t and in print.

You shouldn't take the defeat so badly.

You also shouldn't attempt to deflect from the disgusting comments made on here by one of your own with this nonsense.

Guest Back Post Misses

Got what we deserved nothing. Dunfermline gold going forward but we made it easy for them.
Same start as last season. Need to get our fingers out

Guest Back Post Misses

Sibbald was unlucky? In all seriousness, were you there? He got fouled, yes. But that's no excuse for kicking out, then throwing a punch as the player fell to the ground. Regardless of what happened beforehand, there is no way that's even a debatable red card.

I agree that Cardle was lucky to escape a booking. Referee was generally lenient, perhaps due to his performance last week. Didn't want to make any headlines, but had no choice with the red cards. Expected Cardle to be booked for his foul on Sibbald, but I think Sibbald's actions made him forget what happened beforehand.

Thought we were excellent first half, but took our foot off the gas too much, after the red cards. Falkirk, to be fair, battled well after the red cards, but never troubled us until that point.

The only complaint Falkirk can have over the referee was the shocking Challenge of Morris on O'Hara in the first half. From behind, out of control and two footed. He didn't even get a yellow for it. Sibbs and Millar have no excuses.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ooft. What's going on here then?

Grangemouth Bairn thinks my hero worship of Nat Wedderburn and enclopedic knowledge of hip hop is just a cover story and that I'm the official Grand Wizard of the Juniper Green branch of the KKK.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Never let it be said that in amongst all the nonsense and fucking about i post on here I am not honest. Wedderburn was good today.

Off for a shower.

That was brave. A good long cry in the shower now will help.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

What's the duke done this time? Ffs. 

Grangemouth bairn, give it a rest, you've been whooshed by Shandon, he's a good man. 

He was mocking not one but two dead players.  Totally unacceptable and he has previous for the same.  Quite simply had to go.

p.s Shandon is not a racist.

6 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

He was mocking not one but two dead players.  Totally unacceptable and he has previous for the same.  Quite simply had to go.

Ban hammer been deployed?

9 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Disgusting. Well played Tynie

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Yes, we can all have banter but that sort of thing is quite frankly not on and as I said he had previous for it.

I have no problem with that.  There was a bit of the Norrie stuff going on amongst the away fans today, it's just pathetic.

I want the highlights seeing as I missed the first goal - literally entering the turnstile as it went in. Higgy after playing well for a good chunk of the first half, had his magic touch desert him and he ended up having a poor game. Hooked I think due to being on a yellow. One of the best games Williamson has played in a Pars shirt. Looking more like the player he was, before he got injured two years ago. Joe - what can I say, fitting that his brace ended up being the difference between the sides. Smith, unlucky with the chance that hit the post (if that had gone in I think it would have been a rout) and had a "name in lights" moment with chance he blasted over in second half, but his general play and movement was excellent. Morris had a couple of switching off lapses today, not like him. Big Nat's little turn in the first half would have been legendary had he not passed it to a red jersey straight after, but pretty solid overall.

I was disappointed that we didn't end up with a high score today, given the opportunity with Falkirk being two men short. Even more so that the match wasn't one way traffic, with lots of passing and Falkirk's gaps being exposed. We should have dominated the second half, but didn't.

However, if I'd been offered 3-1 with two Falkirk reds before kick off I'd gladly have accepted. At the beginning of the close season I was worried that we weren't strengthening with only signing being a player who had been out of the game for a year. I'm now fairly relaxed that AJ has bought well. Only player jury out on is the Canadian. He was greedy with the chance he had today when a pass was the better option.

The thing that annoys me is the people who start the Norrie nonsense would be the same people who would complain if Craig Gowans stuff was started by the pars. There's just no place for any of this shit, we're not the old firm, mon tae f**k. 

Archived