"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

Agree with 10 out of that 11. Preferably would've had Craigen in for Kerr.

Glad O'Hara is in really is about time he got a decent run in the team. Peter Grant can't complain about being dropped he's been fucking gash.

Can see us playing a diamond midfield today Kerr at the base and Sibbs behind the strikers.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

26a00b056e1de0f7a9050db96d018125.jpg

Think it'll be interesting up our right and Falkirks left, I remember reading that a St Mirren winger got allot of joy by knocking the ball past Gallagher and running onto it, that should suit Williamson. Sibbald will need to offer some protection.

pleased to see Houston has given ohara a start with Austin and hope the lad does well as this partnership has potential to be potent. I understand why Houston has picked gaspo and Watson ahead of Grant and while I'm not a fan of taiwo and Kerr together with hippo out the choices were craigen and Harris who for me wouldn't be right away in a difficult tie. off the bench yes. so I get the selection today and am hoping for the best but not overly confident. ohara and Austin need to take their chances. with loy injured good to see sibbald slot in too

Archived