"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross Jack, John Watson, Davie Irons, Stuart Beedie, Paul Smith, Ian Westwater, Graeme Robertson. That was some Pars squad we had at the end of the eighties. We were getting some great crowds too with the Leish in charge. Happy days!

2 minutes ago, OzPar said:

Ross Jack, John Watson, Davie Irons, Stuart Beedie, Paul Smith, Ian Westwater, Graeme Robertson. That was some Pars squad we had at the end of the eighties. We were getting some great crowds too with the Leish in charge. Happy days!

Average attendance around that time was higher than the current capacity.

The Falkirk games seem to bring out the worst - folk just spew bile. I remember Richard Cadette getting dogs abuse. I thought it was just booing because he was a good player. If/when it does happen the police/stewards have always been pretty prompt at getting folk lifted. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The Falkirk games seem to bring out the worst - folk just spew bile. I remember Richard Cadette getting dogs abuse. I thought it was just booing because he was a good player. If/when it does happen the police/stewards have always been pretty prompt at getting folk lifted. 

They do. I've just got totally different views from you from what's acceptable that's all. You want their bans lifted ?? No chance that's right.

I'll see yer Barbara Dickson and raise you a Ruth Connell. Bairns win. Again. 

Ded57fceb303df228e4decba94ef.thumb.jpg.35826ab7e08698a32c0367440b1bf707.jpg

Haud the bus there wi yer Ruth Connell.

I'm going all in with the dirtiest wummin to originate fae these parts...

D9BD66E1-23BE-4701-9E4C-44EDFE83D128-1255-00000202D5BFE91B.jpg.641c8e62312d397c19fac8d6869713f4.jpg

If you're struggling, her name is like an Americanised version of another town that has a team in this league.

4 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Haud the bus there wi yer Ruth Connell.

I'm going all in with the dirtiest wummin to originate fae these parts...

D9BD66E1-23BE-4701-9E4C-44EDFE83D128-1255-00000202D5BFE91B.jpg.641c8e62312d397c19fac8d6869713f4.jpg

If you're struggling, her name is like an Americanised version of another town that has a team in this league.

Unless it's Dixie Dumfries, another 'adult' actress, I'm stumped, BWT.  But in any case going 'all in' on her was ill-judged, as we've still got Kevin O'Hara's mum to top the lot. Bairns win!  

'All in' will cost you the shirt off your back too, so as a result will expect to see you at EEP today wearing only a Rab C Nesbit type simmet.

Unless it's Dixie Dumfries, another 'adult' actress, I'm stumped, BWT.  But in any case going 'all in' on her was ill-judged, as we've still got Kevin O'Hara's mum to top the lot. Bairns win!  
'All in' will cost you the shirt off your back too, so as a result will expect to see you at EEP today wearing only a Rab C Nesbit type simmet.

I know your type, throws a key with a Ferrari fob on the table, only to find I'm the ashamed owner of an old beat up Fiat Panda after taking the hand.

If you're staking, pic or GTF.

As for my own stake, I strongly advise incognito mode before you go searching for Paizley Adams.

Archived