"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Hippo a doubt for this game according to a few social media outlets. Queue the Pars meltdown on P&B and accusations oh Hippo being a sh1tebag. Predictable Pars.

Hipposhitebag. At least have the decency to do the half time draw.

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Another Pars stunner, Barbara Dickson..

Studio-Shot-of-Barbara-Dickson-9th-Septe

The Bairns are, down, they're grasping for the ropes but the knees have gone, there's no coming back from this one.

She's got a bigger Michael Finnegan than Shere Khan, sir. 

2 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Any team news from Falkirk ? I seen sibbald played in a bounce game against Edinburgh uni. Muirhead back from suspension as well. Any idea how Loys fitness is if he has been in full training ?

Muirhead will be back from suspension at right back, could be any centre half pairing from Grant, Watson, or Gasparotto, Hippolyte apparently struggling which should see the return of Sibbald, Loy doesn't look fit but he was carrying an injury. I'd expect Austin to start with either Loy, O'Hara or Shepherd.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hippo is struggling....

Yer sum boi Houstie. The seethe when he wins a penalty then backflips along the full length of the Norrie will likely see the game abandoned.

After the week John Beaton's had, I think the chances of either side getting a penalty or red card are practically nil.

3 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

^^^^ granted, would be a tidy wing back, but as she's from California (no tan like that in Fife) - Inelligible player. Pars deducted 3 points. 

She qualifies for us on the residency rule. Moved to Dunfermline as kid and left when she was 19. Her dad was in Balamory too. 

She qualifies for us on the residency rule. Moved to Dunfermline as kid and left when she was 19. Her dad was in Balamory too. 

Back in the early days of high school I was in this play called "The Life and Times of Jesus Christ". My friend was a big believer in the great sky fairy and I got about 4 weeks away from School in total just so I could pretend run away as a thief. Winner.

Anyway Spencer from Balamory was there, called Rodd(nice bloke) and he was probably one of the most devout Christians there, found it bizarre when a friend had this pretty bizarre fetish type magazine and she had an article talking about growing up in Fife, can't imagine big Rodd was too keen. Sure he ended up as a bus driver eventually.

I thought the play was absolutely pump but it got such good ticket sales it went to Glasgow where it had some performances at Kelvingrove Park, my favourite bit of the whole time was watching some extremely jaked glaswegian have an argument with a speaker during a scene where Jesus was on the cross.

The residency rule...You mean ringers. Alrighty, I'll see your Linda Lovelace wannabe and raise you Naomi. She hung about with my wee sis before she was discovered, used to come up to Falkirk for weekends and hang out at The 'Nash. Therefore qualifies as a resident, albeit part-time, so will stick her on the bench.  Next!

PS don't even think of bringing Faye Fyfe into this. She must be about the only bid you've got left. 

eg0av5q1eh42vuvzvues.png.jpeg

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Back in the early days of high school I was in this play called "The Life and Times of Jesus Christ". My friend was a big believer in the great sky fairy and I got about 4 weeks away from School in total just so I could pretend run away as a thief. Winner.

Anyway Spencer from Balamory was there, called Rodd(nice bloke) and he was probably one of the most devout Christians there, found it bizarre when a friend had this pretty bizarre fetish type magazine and she had an article talking about growing up in Fife, can't imagine big Rodd was too keen. Sure he ended up as a bus driver eventually.

I thought the play was absolutely pump but it got such good ticket sales it went to Glasgow where it had some performances at Kelvingrove Park, my favourite bit of the whole time was watching some extremely jaked glaswegian have an argument with a speaker during a scene where Jesus was on the cross.

He certainly did - was ferrying punters around the mean streets of Perth until recently.

Football again....

If Hippo is a worry then I am worried. Sibbald on the left will be fine I am sure but I can genuinely see Houston sticking Taiwo out on the right. Lack of pace killed us last season at EEP and it was the introduction of Hippo that Dunfermline couldnt handle.

What game was that? I think Hippolyte came on in the second game and I don't necessarily think it was pace that killed us, it was the players having an absolute headagone, losing our best defender and goalkeeper and subsequently losing a man(correctly) to a red card.

Falkirk fans seem obsessed with the idea of pace, regardless if the player is a cracking player or not. The best performances against us last year from Falkirk were from Craigan, Kerr, Miller and Baird. None of whom are particularly rapid.

I'd far rather play against Hippolyte than Craigan, really rate him.

Archived