"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

DSC03287.jpg
A solid 10. Didn't even make the reserves.

At the height of her brief fame, I was showing some folk round a flat I was letting out. A bloke turned up for a look round in a dress and fur coat and introduced himself as Caprice Bourret. 

On 8/17/2017 at 10:23, DBA said:

Basically AJ has 2 decisions to make for this one - the two strikers. Any two from Smith, Hopkirk, Ryan & McManus could start the match. For me, Smith & Ryan should start but can see good reasons for any of the 4 starting.

We've got options from the bench as well for the first time this season. Should be a cracker.

I agree. Unless there are any injuries etc the only decisions are on the front two and as you say, you could make a case for any of them. No idea who AJ will go with but could be harsh to ditch Smith or Hopkirk after both started and scored in a 5-1 win. 

Wee Smithy has to start for me. He was much better than Hopkirk last week and he'll be on a high after getting called up for Scotland this week. Smithy and McManus I'd imagine with Ryan coming off bench.

However, it is AJ so we could well see Ryan start following his midweek debut brace with McManus.

Another Pars stunner, Barbara Dickson..
Studio-Shot-of-Barbara-Dickson-9th-September-1981.jpg
The Bairns are, down, they're grasping for the ropes but the knees have gone, there's no coming back from this one.

This picture is dated about the last time Dunfermline beat Falkirk, no?

Archived