"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^couldn't decide how to slag the Pars so went for all three options at once

Bring him on when we're 3-0 up to boot someone squarely in the baws. 
The big lads like Morris and Wedderburn may be too slow to catch anyone but Talbot, Higgy and Cardle all have the pace to apprehend (with the emphasis on the 'end'). 

Spoilt for choice.

3 hours ago, OzPar said:

Oh for goodness sake, you diddies. Get over it and get back to talking about football. That is all so yesterday... 

How many of you lot are going to turn up to see your heroes get thumped on Saturday? We are so looking forward to this game. Bring on the Hippo... he's due a very warm welcome to EEP and he is so going to get it!

:)

Around 2,000 of us I would think. I'm sure Hippo will be shiteing himself. 

Are we at the predictions? Our starting line-up will retain 4 players from last night. And there will be 4 Falkirk yellow cards. Keeping the theme, the Pars will win 4-0.

A "Falkirk seaside express thread" will follow.

I don't like predictions but i'll go for a 0-0 draw, no bookings, no sendings off and the crowd will be 5925 (1743 Falkirk fans). Dunfermline will miss a penalty and Hippo will hit the bar with a shot from the 18 yard line.

At some point during the game the sun will shine and there will be some light showers.

Cardle mixes up his cheating, he's not a one-trick pony. He has it in the locker to deck people as well as dive. There's also the cutting in from the left and sticking the ball in the far corner of the net that so many defenders struggle with. The perfect modern pro. His new teeth are quite something too. 

56 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Hippo to score the winner and celebrate with a forward roll. Riots commencing in 5..4...........

I'd pish myself, there would be riots though

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

That would actually be good banter. Bit rich for our fans to get raging at Hippolyte, when Cardle is clearly a cheating b*****d. Great player of course but he doesn't half love a dive.

Didn't one of your lads get booked for diving in the same game?

9 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Didn't one of your lads get booked for diving in the same game?

Don't think so, it's never been mentioned before.

After our resounding victory last night and our £450k signing Andy Ryan on fire, Falkirk will be lucky to escape with a 3-0 humping.

Archived