"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Interesting that bookmakers generally making Falkirk slight favourites for this one.

Bookies are always spot on, right enough.

13 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Wrong team mate, that's Forfar!!!

Why are you shouting!!!!!

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that John Beaton has been demoted from the Prem League this weekend after his showing at the H**s v Hibs game. They have decided to give him a nice wee friendly championship game to take the heat of him for a wee while [emoji16]

CBPB1271_3162.jpg
Big JYM'V refutes this hammer-thrower suggestion. 

Jeezo Fash and Hippo will bounce off that big lad. Plenty penalties coming our way on Saturday. Hope Mr Beaton has his Ibrox red card with him, I've a feeling big JYMV might be on the receiving end.

After last night, I even preferred the look of Talbot at centre-half over M'Voto. Mind you, the former has a tendency to dive in and leave feet sticking out in a challenge, he made some brilliant last-ditch tackles last night but he might get caught out against strikers who aren't part-time diddies and are a bit quicker.

Bring him on when we're 3-0 up to boot someone squarely in the baws. 

The big lads like Morris and Wedderburn may be too slow to catch anyone but Talbot, Higgy and Cardle all have the pace to apprehend (with the emphasis on the 'end'). 

Bring him on when we're 3-0 up to boot someone squarely in the baws. 
The big lads like Morris and Wedderburn may be too slow to catch anyone but Talbot, Higgy and Cardle all have the pace to apprehend (with the emphasis on the 'end'). 

I'm not sure about your claim Joe 60 mins Cardle? Yet having a laugh, he will not last to the end. You'll either get first half from him our last 30 minutes.

Higgy, remind me. Who is he?

Masterton FC fans getting all wet about this one it's their world cup final. Their abysmal record in this fixture is truly shameful. If all their creditors turn up it could be a bumper crowd.

Come on now, that's not fair. It means nothing to them. Stop being so needy [emoji16]

9 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Masterton FC fans getting all wet about this one it's their world cup final. Their abysmal record in this fixture is truly shameful. If all their creditors turn up it could be a bumper crowd.

So, so needy. Sometimes I feel like lying and claiming I do dislike Falkirk just to make their fans happy. 

Talk about over confidence being a weakness!! the pars are just as bad as we are 0-0 prediction as neither manager will want to lose.

Would be great to win though especially with Hippo scoring the winner. Time you boys moved on with the hatred for the lad especially those suggesting we move on from the Pars liquidation/Administration era's.

I do have a soft spot for Falkirk. I was in the Falkirk end for Scottish Cup final against Kilmarnock at Ibrox. 

I'm the same I would never say I hate the Pars, I hate Celtic and Rangers.

The blokes I work with who are Pars fans are good lads and the banter between us is good and well natured.

I was through in Dunfermline a few years ago to see the Skids at the Alhambra. I was with a boy from work who is from Dunfermline and he thought it was hilarious telling all his mates in the pub that I was a Falkirk fan but everyone was brilliant and it was a great night.

Archived