"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

High Horse Henry.

Andy Ryan to score 5 on debut. Falkirk fans to cry and weep about creditors.

Another seaside league striker . I think St Mirren fans were hoping they would sign him until they actually saw him in the flesh.

According to every expert on p&b Grangemouth isn't a part of Falkirk.
I wish it was true

Being a portonian I really don't care about the abuse from other clubs fans about Grangemouth and Falkirk. They are both great places and even if TFS was in Grangemouth it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I mind they initially looked at the land at Stirling Road between Cameron and Larbert for a new stadium no doubt we would have got the piss taken for that as well.

As long as the navy blue gods play in Falkirk District that will do for me.

14 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I mind they initially looked at the land at Stirling Road between Camelon and Larbert for a new stadium no doubt we would have got the piss taken for that as well.

I seem to recall that land being toxic. A former landfill if I'm correct.

16 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Like Rory Loy?

Nathan Austin didn't even do as good as Andy Ryan in the seaside leagues, nightmare.

Loys record at Dundee is a hundred times better than Ryans at Hamilton I can assure you and hes proven himself at this level before. To be honest the jury is still out on Austin though. Its a huge step up from the seaside leagues to the championship or premier. Just look at el bacteria. 30 in 41 in league 1 and 3 in 30 odd in the premier last season which was about the same as Loy funnily enough and yet loy only started about 4 games. Even Moffat managed double figures in league one for fecks sake.

Being a portonian I really don't care about the abuse from other clubs fans about Grangemouth and Falkirk. They are both great places and even if TFS was in Grangemouth it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I mind they initially looked at the land at Stirling Road between Cameron and Larbert for a new stadium no doubt we would have got the piss taken for that as well.

As long as the navy blue gods play in Falkirk District that will do for me.

"If"?

8ce5b5c8b4150a683c41c893a658c8c4.jpg

[emoji14]

Archived