"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

Guest Back Post Misses
How do you know about that? Were you one of the 26 away fans in attendance?
Disgusting that Falkirk supporters try to deflect from their cowardice that day. 

Pride, utter pride that we took so few.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How utterly desperate of you.

Not desperate just old enough to remember the times where we continually beat you year after year.

Don't you concern yourself over it though prescious as there is no rivalry between us.

It's just a shame that the 4 Pars supporters I work beside tell a different story.

How about a Band Aid, Feed the World-type effort from the Falkirk fans? You could sing f**k the Pars instead of Feed The World. 

You could be onto something here.

We could release it as a single and give the proceeds to the starving inbred children of Fife. It would save children from African villages sending their old fitba tops to you.

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Not desperate just old

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

You could be onto something here.

We could release it as a single and give the proceeds to the starving inbred children of Fife. It would save children from African villages sending their old fitba tops to you.

My word. You're an actual adult. Genuinely disturbing that someone over the age of 13 would post the above. 

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Disgusting that Falkirk supporters try to deflect from their cowardice that day. 

Did you get extra points for a small away support?

Quite sad after 6 years you remember the away attendance. I couldn't even tell you how many away fans Dumbarton brought on Saturday.

I'm sorry FFC didn't bankroll the financial basketcase that was DAFC in 2011.

Not desperate just old enough to remember the times where we continually beat you year after year.

Don't you concern yourself over it though prescious as there is no rivalry between us.

It's just a shame that the 4 Pars supporters I work beside tell a different story.

Fucking hell you work? That's absolutely mental. They probably just humour you, I would. So needy.

I'd imagine the Falkirk record against us is so good due to just how much more it means to them, you're just a bit of a bigger Stenhousemuir really, on the other hand we are everything to you, weird.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Did you get extra points for a small away support?

Quite sad after 6 years you remember the away attendance. I couldn't even tell you how many away fans Dumbarton brought on Saturday.

I'm sorry FFC didn't bankroll the financial basketcase that was DAFC in 2011.

I remember because it was sickening. Had always had a grudging respect for your lot until that day. 

"Better meddle wi' the De'il than the Craven Bairns of Grangemouth"

26 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We should have dished out lifetime bans to the 26 IMO.

Fucking hell you work? That's absolutely mental. They probably just humour you, I would. So needy.

I'd imagine the Falkirk record against us is so good due to just how much more it means to them, you're just a bit of a bigger Stenhousemuir really, on the other hand we are everything to you, weird.

Yip I work. Strange concept for some of you in Fife I know.

I will admit I do enjoy the Pars games and see Dunfermline as one of our rivals. Terribly needy I know.

Dunfermline a. FC currently exist in a snow globe on Peter Houston's mantelpiece.

I'd happily invent rivalries with every other team in the league for that sort of outcome tbh

Meanwhile they're queuing up to tell us how not bothered they are.

36 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Dunfermline FC currently exist in a snow globe on Peter Houston's mantelpiece.

I'd happily invent rivalries with every other team in the league for that sort of outcome tbh

Meanwhile they're queuing up to tell us how not bothered they are.

Ok, who are all these geeks coming out of the woodwork? Where were all these "Bairns" on May 7th 2011? 

Archived