"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICT have always been a bit of a bogey team for us, no matter how well we're playing or how poorly they're playing. After Saturday I feel confident about the possibility of a top 4 finish. Big test for us on Saturday, if we can beat Falkirk and end a bit of a hoodoo then we can go on to do well in the league this season.

3-1 Dunfermline with Smith the 12 year old hot shot getting two.

Hark at the 6 digit ones getting all uppity.

Here's a wee reality check...since the eighties The Mighty Bairns have played the smelly c***s 46 times.

The mighty Bairns have won 24...the smelly c***s 8 :lol::lol::lol: and the other 14 were draws that we dominated and should have won.

The harsh truth is that while the Pars have a "plucky outsiders" chance of winning...the reality is they probably won't. :whistle

The lack of Pars wins at EEP in the last 27 years is truly tragic.

I can remember a league cup win in 2002 when Pars were at the height of financial cheating. Also a win in 2011 when it was effectively a friendly.

Struggling now with any more.

Falkirk fans are roughly 2 unbeaten games against Dunfermline away from writing a song about it. I'm genuinely concerned that it just means THAT much to some of them.

Guest Back Post Misses
2 hours ago, JFPar said:

ICT have always been a bit of a bogey team for us, no matter how well we're playing or how poorly they're playing. After Saturday I feel confident about the possibility of a top 4 finish. Big test for us on Saturday, if we can beat Falkirk and end a bit of a hoodoo then we can go on to do well in the league this season.

3-1 Dunfermline with Smith the 12 year old hot shot getting two.

It is kind of a 45 year+ hoodoo really. Take a bit of turning around that one.

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, smpar said:

Falkirk fans are roughly 2 unbeaten games against Dunfermline away from writing a song about it. I'm genuinely concerned that it just means THAT much to some of them.

Dunfermline fans like you don't care of course

Have a look at head to head results between the two clubs since the 80's. Never mind a song we could fill a full album, CD for younger viewers.

Hey but don't you concern yourself as there is no rivalry between the clubs.

Dunfermline fans like you don't care of course

I care about Dunfermline winning football matches, yes, but records against random teams doesn't bother me too much. Our record against Falkirk means about as much to me as our record against other insignificant sides such as the likes of Hamilton, Dumbarton or Inverness in all honesty.

Have a look at head to head results between the two clubs since the 80's. Never mind a song we could fill a full album, CD for younger viewers.

How utterly desperate of you.

Guest Back Post Misses

I care about Dunfermline winning football matches, yes, but records against random teams doesn't bother me too much. Our record against Falkirk means about as much to me as our record against other insignificant sides such as the likes of Hamilton, Dumbarton or Inverness in all honesty.

You cared enough to reply

Archived