Top of the League Thread

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peterhead

The fact we beat them up there is enough for me to say its actually going to be Clyde’s year. Pains me to say it but they have the best management & squad & player in the league.

The fact we beat them up there is enough for me to say its actually going to be Clyde’s year. Pains me to say it but they have the best management & squad & player in the league.

League Cup though, we pumped a very good Ross County team 4-1 going on 7 but still fancy them for the Championship.

Too many good players in that team to f**k up again. Clyde certainly won’t be running away with it which is why I said Peterhead though, you’d think it would be at least close anyway.

League Cup though, we pumped a very good Ross County team 4-1 going on 7 but still fancy them for the Championship.

Too many good players in that team to f**k up again. Clyde certainly won’t be running away with it which is why I said Peterhead though, you’d think it would be at least close anyway.

Aye tbf you’re spot on we looked good in the league cup. Don’t think I really need to explain our start to the season....

Clyde and Peterhead will be miles ahead of the rest. Clyde will win it imo, much better manager and having fucking Goodwillie helps their cause.

Archived