Top of the League Thread

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Berwick game is the banana skin, I hope the Mo avoid slipping up on. At home against second bottom side, looks on paper to be one of the easier games. Trust that SP and the team can do a thoroughly professional job and claim three points. 

6 hours ago, Brummo said:

The Berwick game is the banana skin, I hope the Mo avoid slipping up on. At home against second bottom side, looks on paper to be one of the easier games. Trust that SP and the team can do a thoroughly professional job and claim three points. 

I thought the same about the Cowden game but they approached it in exactly the right way. 

6 hours ago, endieinreekie said:

It's not over yet.

Montrose are now the bookies favourites and the bookies are never wrong.................or are they?

Anyway good luck to Montrose in League 1 and hopefully we can join you.

28 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

Montrose are now the bookies favourites and the bookies are never wrong.................or are they?

Anyway good luck to Montrose in League 1 and hopefully we can join you.

Stop your mind games!! You won't trick us into thinking it's all done.

Thought someone might’ve known off the top of their head. It would be handy having them in the thread.

Montrose v Berwick
Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

Stenhousemuir v Montrose
Elgin v Peterhead

Montrose v Elgin
Peterhead v Edinburgh City

Think Peterhead will pick up 9 points from that, Elgin away their hardest game. Fancy Montrose to win this weekend, and drop points next weekend. Will just depend on whether they can get atleast a point next weekend I think.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Thought someone might’ve known off the top of their head. It would be handy having them in the thread.

Montrose v Berwick
Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

Stenhousemuir v Montrose
Elgin v Peterhead

Montrose v Elgin
Peterhead v Edinburgh City

Think Peterhead will pick up 9 points from that, Elgin away their hardest game. Fancy Montrose to win this weekend, and drop points next weekend. Will just depend on whether they can get atleast a point next weekend I think.

I did know. I just couldn't be fucked typing it out. :lol:

Fully expect both to win this weekend.
The big ones are next week, Mo away to Stenny and The Fishheids at Elgin. 
Mo can afford a draw, Fishheids have to win. 
I hope Elgin are still in with a shout and give P/Head a game.
If it goes down to the last game, we simply have to win. P/head will beat EC. They are by far the worst team I've seen this season.

Archived