**** v Hearts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry lads, I'm just off the blower to my boy wee Pope Franco - he's got our backs on this one.

pope-400x297.png

It's well known that he's a big fan of Argentine club San Lorenzo

But it's less well known that in his youth he was briefly acting secretary of Buenos Aires Hearts Supporters Club stepping in on a caretaker basis after Hearts Daft Évita Peron died. Unfortunately he had to step down soon after because of a bout of pneumonia but he still keeps an eye out for the score and is signed up for the Foundation of Hearts (he can afford it after all) if you've got that third strip with all the names on you should be able to find him under the left armpit

8 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

The yams got their first away win since 1902 at the weekend.

You say that like we've been playing Championship teams for the last three years. 

Plucky win for league newcomers is always big news. Everyone loves a feel-good story. :)

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Pretty much the long and short of it, Wull.
Looks the thread has gone the same way. Great stuff.

Not sure if hearts have the players to do what hibs did,certainly Djoum and cowie are decent plus soutter and berra need time to develop the back 4,goncalves will probably get his red card rescinded but for me rangers will win this one just because it's at ibrox,Tynecastle would be a different story

23 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If Rangers are appealing the red card, can Jack play?  If not, I expect Rossiter (assuming he's survived the chilly, wet weather we've been having) will slot in in his place.

On that subject Hearts are appealing Isma's Red Card so he also may play 

Archived