**** v Hearts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sevco media is always joyful after games like today...This beauty....

Fxxk this

Staying clear of social media and forums. 

2 words - not good enough 

i have better 2 words... "rangers died"

My auld man has just turned up at my flat claiming Rangers deserved to win despite offering next to nothing.

They were marginally the better team but I thought a draw was fair enough.

Sadly my dad is a Rangers fan.

It's a good result - especially if followed up with a win at Motherwell next week as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Berra, Souttar and Smith were all excellent. As always, though, the lack of creativity in midfield was glaring.

New head coach in and two new midfielders this week/before the window closes, hopefully.

6 minutes ago, flood said:

sevco media is always joyful after games like today...This beauty....

Fxxk this

Staying clear of social media and forums. 

2 words - not good enough 

:lol:

Probably the most boring game I have ever witnessed. Similar to a Warburton game, loads of the ball in useless areas and not looking like scoring in a month of Sunday's. Hearts weren't really interested in trying to win today and were happy to let us have the ball and stay compact throughout, can't blame Daly for this approach as he is just trying to steady the ship and get hearts doing the basics right after the Cathro fiasco.

Celtic will stroll to another title while staying in second gear, and Aberdeen will be comfortable in second place by a good few points. Shite like us, Hibs, St.Johnstone and Hearts will be battling for 3rd place at best.

Don't think Rangers fans were genuinely expecting to fully challenge Celtic, well I wasn't anyway, I was hoping to go into the first Old Firm game at ibrox within touching distance of Celtic in terms of points and take it from there, but that is looking very unlikely now.

On 8/13/2017 at 12:15, Dudu Dahan pal said:

this is a win win for hibs fans. we've already slapped the **** about. a rangers win here would be Lol'z at Hearts and a win for Hearts would be a Lol'z at the ****.

On 8/13/2017 at 20:41, Boostin' Kev said:

As mentioned by @Dudu Dahan palthis game is a :lol:/:lol:scenario. Don't mind the jambos as much as everyone else so wouldn't mind a mini *** victory, a bit like David ko'ing Goliath I suppose. 

On 8/14/2017 at 20:24, Alan Stubbs said:

Home win, away win or draw, I reckon I'll just kiddy on it was the result I wanted and rip the pish out of someone, tbh.

xSHRBQk.png

On 8/14/2017 at 20:48, Boostin' Kev said:

It's a no lose scenario for almost all of us.  Think I'm looking forward to this game more than Hamilton one.

On 8/14/2017 at 23:29, Boostin' Kev said:

We only have Hamilton this weekend so could maybe sneak one or two proven *** beaters out of the squad to play as ringers for you if we all keep quiet about it. 

Think the Hibs bois forgot to take into account the possibility of being absolutely rekt at home to Hamilton Accies. heh.png

9 minutes ago, Elixir said:

No manager worth their salt will touch Rangers with a barge pole.

Poisoned chalice.

What manager could they find that would be willing to work under their utterly bizarre Director of Football structure?

heh.png

We should punt Walker to them for anything and get two new midfielders brought in, pronto.

He's made it clear that he's a wee waster and is purely interested in getting a few years there earning seven grand a week or so. He would be nothing more than another Jason Holt or the countless other players who rot away in the squads of Rangers (and Celtic).

Archived