Predictions 12-8-2017

Since we haven't done this again this season, here goes:

Airdrie 0-2 Arbroath
Andy Ryanless Airdrie, continue the poor start to the season with a home defeat to the high flying smokie lovers.

Ayr 5-1 Forfar
Jim Lister scores a 90th minute consolation as the honest men continue their relentless start.

East Fife 1-2 Alloa
Alloa bag the 3 points in a tight knit affair, 10 men East Fife throw it away in the last 10 mins.

Queens Park 1-3 Albion
The rovers come good with former spiders Alan Trouten and Joao (sp?) Victoria on target to sink Gus' Junior select outfit.

Raith 2-0 Stranraer
The rovers nick the 3 points in a drab affair, only highlights being Buchanans 20 yard screamer and Stranraers Keeper to be sent off following an off the ball incident with Spence.

1 minute ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Interesting that everyone is predicting an Albion Rovers win. I got them at 3/1 earlier in the week. Maybe the bookies know something we don't...

Ross Perry 

4 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I have been extremely optimistic and Airdrie to win 2-0 but that was before I knew about Ryan's injury. I will however stick to it . Ayr/Alloa/Raith all to win and a draw at Hampden. Should set up a nice Derby next week in ML5. Off to the game with new season ticket seat.

My usual Airdrie prediction is wrong and where did the Rovers get that fire power? Surprised at Alloa result and tonight's table looks very interesting.

Archived