Studes lefty! [emoji849]

franklean

So went along to the Edinburgh south over 36s game tonight and being from lithgae and hearing that Mikey studes McDermott was making an appearance I took a half day at work, 3 buses from armadale.!(the 3/ the 36a/then 433"6 via polmont,. To see the once super fit left back [emoji849]....?well he started the game for es, but he was lithgeas best player!! I was just as confused as he was...feel sorry him he was passing to the wrong team!!! He got taken of after 14 mins.... he blamed it on head said lithgae heaart said south..he is up for over 35s most improved player..he's in 2nd last place 359, out our 360 veterans... good luck mike... lithgae leg end... Kieran teirny said that he models his game on Mikey McDermott.... sapnin Mikey?

4 hours ago, franklean said:

So went along to the Edinburgh south over 36s game tonight and being from lithgae and hearing that Mikey studes McDermott was making an appearance I took a half day at work, 3 buses from armadale.!(the 3/ the 36a/then 433"6 via polmont,. To see the once super fit left back emoji849.png....?well he started the game for es, but he was lithgeas best player!! I was just as confused as he was...feel sorry him he was passing to the wrong team!!! He got taken of after 14 mins.... he blamed it on head said lithgae heaart said south..he is up for over 35s most improved player..he's in 2nd last place 359, out our 360 veterans... good luck mike... lithgae leg end... Kieran teirny said that he models his game on Mikey McDermott.... sapnin Mikey?

Spot on.  Emoji 849 to the core.

What the actual f**k lol. 

So went along to the Edinburgh south over 36s game tonight and being from lithgae and hearing that Mikey studes McDermott was making an appearance I took a half day at work, 3 buses from armadale.!(the 3/ the 36a/then 433"6 via polmont,. To see the once super fit left back [emoji849]....?well he started the game for es, but he was lithgeas best player!! I was just as confused as he was...feel sorry him he was passing to the wrong team!!! He got taken of after 14 mins.... he blamed it on head said lithgae heaart said south..he is up for over 35s most improved player..he's in 2nd last place 359, out our 360 veterans... good luck mike... lithgae leg end... Kieran teirny said that he models his game on Mikey McDermott.... sapnin Mikey?

Make sure ur next bus is via carstairs frank

Archived