F1 2017

Jamaldo

The new Formula 1 game is out in just two weeks time now. Couple of proper gameplay videos are up now:

New features include manual pit release from pitstops, a difficulty slider and an extra 90 research and development upgrades for career mode, not to mention various classic cars.

Excited? Skeptical? I'm really looking forward to it myself :)

1 hour ago, Jamaldo said:

The new Formula 1 game is out in just two weeks time now. Couple of proper gameplay videos are up now:

New features include manual pit release from pitstops, a difficulty slider and an extra 90 research and development upgrades for career mode, not to mention various classic cars.

Excited? Skeptical? I'm really looking forward to it myself :)

Boy who I follow on Twitter did a couple of review videos and was pretty complimentary (TRL Limitless - not sure if this is the videos you've shared as YT blocked at work).

Looking forward to it although it took me a few months to master 2016, then I bought a steering wheel which took me another few months to master, so no doubt it'll be like starting from scratch again.

Boy who I follow on Twitter did a couple of review videos and was pretty complimentary (TRL Limitless - not sure if this is the videos you've shared as YT blocked at work).
Looking forward to it although it took me a few months to master 2016, then I bought a steering wheel which took me another few months to master, so no doubt it'll be like starting from scratch again.

The Spa race is on Codemaster's Youtube account. The other is on aarava's channel.

The difficulty slider will be massively helpful to me. Expert difficulty got too easy on certain tracks but I couldn't master master difficulty (heh). Been practicing on master and I'm better but the slider will allow me to tweak it if necessary.

AI still looks a bit dodgy at times though. That first corner at Suzuka in that video was bizarre. And that was on ultimate.

No appetite for this on here then [emoji38]

Knew It was coming out and wasn't Interested until I read about the new features when I was looking at PS4 games on Amazon. It looks excellent!

The private multiplayer is what me and my mates are buying It for, we usually just play GTA or FIFA online but F1 looks so good and racing against each other at night In Monaco just sounds like a laugh.

Mine arrived today :)

Turned the difficulty down from 90 to get used to it, didn't take long as I stuck the Haas on pole (admittedly by 0.04 of a second) all was going pretty well, was managing to hold Raikkonen off, got to the last turn and my car ran out of fuel! I had been running it on standard mode the whole race, which in previous incarnations would be enough to get you home, well not now. Ended up in 6th.

I've spent 6 months learning my steering wheel and for some reason, after getting pretty good, I decided tonight to try out left foot braking to try and gain another couple of tenths.

Didn't work (although I'm sure it would in the long run but f**k that), I've wasted about 4 hours and I think I've pulled my groin.