Non/Low alcohol beers and lagers

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

A sensible man, its a shame he was burdened with such a disappointing son. 

He isn't a sensible man he is a c**t, the last time i took him out in public he sneezed on a mans head. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, throbber said:

He isn't a sensible man he is a c**t, the last time i took him out in public he sneezed on a mans head. 

It would only have been Wetherspoons or Sports Direct for some new Lonsdales. Those places are rife with disease anyway.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

It would only have been Wetherspoons or Sports Direct for some new Lonsdales. Those places are rife with disease anyway.

In the Usher hall actually. 

Might just need to go on these fruit ciders, surely they are just the same as soft drinks.

Alcohol free kopparberg is actually alright. I've been drinking alcohol free beers the last few weeks as training for a marathon, they aren't great. As mentioned, becks blue is alright and nanny state is passable.

After years of kicking the arse out if it and a recent health scare I have finally decided to cut down on the bevvy. If I could I would like to chuck it totally.

Has anyone tried any of these non-alcoholic beers or lagers. I was always one of these "don't see the point of them brigade" but after my last visit to the Doc's I'm willing to try them.

I don't think I could sit in the pub all night and drink cola but if any of these were any good I would happily drink them if even pubs stock them.

With the risk of a load of abuse has anyone tried them and if so are any of them any good.

Not sure non alcoholic beer and cola is particularly good for your health also

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

After years of kicking the arse out if it and a recent health scare I have finally decided to cut down on the bevvy. If I could I would like to chuck it totally.

Has anyone tried any of these non-alcoholic beers or lagers. I was always one of these "don't see the point of them brigade" but after my last visit to the Doc's I'm willing to try them.

I don't think I could sit in the pub all night and drink cola but if any of these were any good I would happily drink them if even pubs stock them.

With the risk of a load of abuse has anyone tried them and if so are any of them any good.

Non-alchol beers are fine for a couple to break up soft drinks. If you are out and off the sauce you just have to get over the fact that you can't match folk drink for drink because when they are having 12 pints there isn't anything non-alcohol that drinkable.

Take up smoking. Slows down the soft drinking amand d gets you away from drunk folk having more fun than you.

Non-alchol beers are fine for a couple to break up soft drinks. If you are out and off the sauce you just have to get over the fact that you can't match folk drink for drink because when they are having 12 pints there isn't anything non-alcohol that drinkable.

Take up smoking. Slows down the soft drinking amand d gets you away from drunk folk having more fun than you.

Good advice and the added bonus with smoking is they help you keep the weight off. I stopped smoking about 30 years ago, how much are 20 tabs now about £2.50.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Good advice and the added bonus with smoking is they help you keep the weight off. I stopped smoking about 30 years ago, how much are 20 tabs now about £2.50.

They cost a fortune but are probably better for you than 5 cans of coke.

Do they still make this pish?

That stuff was my first exposure to the Big Yin. He's just lucky that he's funny, or I'd still hold a grudge.

Archived