Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a similar topic can someone let me know if there is an Ayrshire Saturday morning league and if so are there any games in Kilmarnock tomorrow morning?  I'm looking for a game to go to before heading to Rugby Park.

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

With the leagues kicking off tomorrow, what games stick out for you guys tomorrow?

Hurlford Thistle v Kilbride Thistle. Thistle look really strong and Kilbride have had a really good pre season and added some fresh faces.

Galston Utd v Hurlford Ams could be decent as well as will be interesting to see how the young Hurlford start in premier.

Catrine v Onthank should be a good one with Caddis in charge at Onthank I have heard they are a totally different outfit.

Ardeer v Stewarton should be another good one in what I think will be a brilliant first division this year and will definitely be the league to keep our eyes on I would say.

4 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

No mate. No sat morning league in Ayrshire

Hopefully there will be a boys game on our something, like to take the dog out a walk and watch a game.

Glenburn away to west kilbride at the marina in largs today.... I know Hurlford are short on numbers this sat with suspensions and injuries and will only have around 13 for today's game. Kilbride thistle have started and recruited well and I know Hurlford are expecting a tough game this afternoon from a decent side expected to finish top 4-5 this season at least. This is a game I'd like to have watched if I weren't involved with my own club.

Whitletts 4 Ochiltree 4. 3 up n cruising early doors missing chance after chance but played 60 mins with ten men ended up 4-3 down got an equaliser with last kick of the ball. Disappointing start to league season

Archived