Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oaft, I had whitletts down for a certainty for that league. Poor start

Missed a pen to go up 2-0, then just collapsed. Bad start but plenty time to recover. Massive improvement needed though

Yup that's the thing mate. Rather now than collapse at the end. Any idea What's heathside is like, Iv seen plenty of Waverley and new farm to know they will be up there

No idea mate, usually watch the juniors but we were rained aff the day. Few mates play with the ams, so il try catch them when i can

On 16/08/2017 at 22:00, cadlad said:

Great to see Tiber still going. Was a very tough game tonight. And wish them all the best in the season ahead.

Heard today knockentiber commitee is no longer although the management team are trying to keep the team going it is sad to say that in this day and age you cannot operate without the background help also been told their manager has been offered the ayrshire job sad to say it but lads call it a day let the name of knockentiber die with respect the same as another great team Clark Drive

5 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Kilbride Thistle 0-4 Shortlees

Some result although the usual post from cunny about players missing! It's all he ever says! Kilbride are a good outfit so Shortlees appear back to form

Some result although the usual post from cunny about players missing! It's all he ever says! Kilbride are a good outfit so Shortlees appear back to form

I will say it [emoji4] 5 missing today . After wednesday Keir will be back. Mullen missing today as well.
Good squad this season

Heard today knockentiber commitee is no longer although the management team are trying to keep the team going it is sad to say that in this day and age you cannot operate without the background help also been told their manager has been offered the ayrshire job sad to say it but lads call it a day let the name of knockentiber die with respect the same as another great team Clark Drive

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] cooper will never get the Ayrshire job!! Not unless absolutely no one else wants it. A poor mans ian Kearney

Ian Kearney in my opinion is getting bad press on here. I have played under him and in my personal opinion his coaching is senior standard he has maybe asked players to do things not to there ability but why should he stop coaching he correct way. Guy is a qualified coach and if he gets a team and they buy into the way he wants things to work a think he will do well. Just my opinion and we are all entitled to them

Archived