Glenafton v Newton Stewart

The golden boot

1 minute ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Im quite sure this will be Glenaftons first senior cup tie ,  think there will be a good turnout for the game .

Good Luck to Glenafton  and all the Junior teams on Saturday in the Senior Cup.

Whats your usual home crowds?  I saw on FB a warning to some fans etc, but sure it will be fine.

2 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

We havent the biggest support in the Premier and it can vary depending on who we are playing and how we are playing , numbers wise im not sure last season we carried a good support and they were well rewarded.

Good stuff.  

It doesn't look like the bookies are giving Newton much chance going by the 12/1 odds but hopefully Newton can give a good account of themselves, especially as they have had a great start to the season. Unfortunately coco, Stan and good are missing tomorrow but it looks like Yut will be fit which is a big bonus. 

13 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Think we pasted them last season in the cup down at there ground 4 nil with relative ease. These cup runs get the juices flowing for me only teams fans I seen moaning about it is Talbots.

We don't like playing in it because we have no chance of winning it. Unlike your own team last season who were in the cup competitions to make up the numbers.

13 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Think we pasted them last season in the cup down at there ground 4 nil with relative ease. These cup runs get the juices flowing for me only teams fans I seen moaning about it is Talbots.

When Beith played them last season we were well on top once we took the lead.

It was a decent enough wee ground and I thought their committee and fans were a really decent bunch.

Good luck to Glenafton as I wish to see the Junior teams progress but I wish all Newton Stewart well at the same time.

15 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Newton are approximately at the level of an Ayrshire district side so I dont expect it to be massively different in result from what you'd expect v Lugar, Kello, Muirkirk etc in the Ardagh cup. Anything from 2 or 3-0 up I'd have thought.

Just incase you missed it for at least one season Kello will be a Super first team, also going by the last two Kello games there's a fair gap between them and Lugar and Muirkirk.

2 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

We don't like playing in it because we have no chance of winning it. Unlike your own team last season who were in the cup competitions to make up the numbers.

That old chestnut we believe you

Thick as shite in the neck of a bottle is our Gogsy and Kenny. The  thick twat that is Kenny flings out a wee line and reels himself in. Fecking halwit! of course we like playing in it and of course we want the money, and of course we went for a license to play in it each season. Who wouldn't?

54 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

Thick as shite in the neck of a bottle is our Gogsy and Kenny. The  thick twat that is Kenny flings out a wee line and reels himself in. Fecking halwit! of course we like playing in it and of course we want the money, and of course we went for a license to play in it each season. Who wouldn't?

According to you Talbot because you can't win it......your words on numerous occasions.  WELL DONE GLEN'S TODAY. 

Archived