Cowdenbeath vs Edinburgh City

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NELLY said:

Impressed with the work rate and discipline of the team. In patches we play decent stuff as well which is mainly all through muirhead. Was Morris injured?

The young lad connelly is very impressive. We need another striker for sure though. The boy smith on left looks decent and is natural left sided which I like gives you good balance. Syme/rumsby solid.

Very young side and energetic and it appears quite fit. I agree that against some of the top 2-3 teams we may struggle e.g Peterhead. With an experienced lower league centre mid and a striker we should be in good shape though. Long as we keep injury free to key players syme/rumsby the main 2 we need to keep fit.

If we had the lad josh walker he is the exact type of player we need in our team. Really good and tidy player. City were powderpuff up top and beattie did well at the back for them. The offender thomson whom a certain Fife club who play in blue and whose nickname contains the name of a South American country in it were very desperate to sign in the summer had a good game.

MONE THE COWDEN

FTFY.

55 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

FTFY.

Phew. Then I would have had to question whether or not I could watch my team while such a cretinous c**t of a man played for my club. But I don't have to. Cause the peedo is playing for you.

57 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

FTFY.

Whats your point caller? I merely said the offender. He did actually get found guilty im sure. Anyhow hes not at cowden and I would doubt we would have wanted to sign him. Is it one of those i heard from my sisters cousings nephews dog...

33 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Mark Miller was a player we wanted to sign. No knowledge at all of any approach/discussions with Craig Thomson. We were in for another well known forward/midfielder in his 30s but that deal didn't come to fruition.

Shame but i assume we move onto the next target or was this other person a few weeks back..

3 hours ago, NELLY said:

Whats your point caller? I merely said the offender. He did actually get found guilty im sure. Anyhow hes not at cowden and I would doubt we would have wanted to sign him. Is it one of those i heard from my sisters cousings nephews dog...

No.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

No.

We couldn't have tried that hard. His team from last season, Kelty, were aware at the end of their season he was going to EC. Sure he missed the team end of season trip down south due to this.

2 hours ago, Velazquez Blue said:

This is the guy who gets his telephoto lens out and takes photos of players having a slash while everyone else is watching the match. Always up for a bit of provocation..

to be honest given the seething state of some of the messes on the home terracing on Saturday it doesn't take a p***k like me to wind you boys up, just a strong tackle or two from the opposition. 

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

to be honest given the seething state of some of the messes on the home terracing on Saturday it doesn't take a p***k like me to wind you boys up, just a strong tackle or two from the opposition. 

How do you know that, were you using your big lens again? Which one of the ten City fans were you?

Archived