Colville in the Senior Scottish

Gunner

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

If I'm not wrong clubs are entitled to half of any gate receipt profits at cup finals etc so surely they are entitled to any prize money ? Could mick not clear that up for us?

Micks got it spent on next years squad already....

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We g

4 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

If I'm not wrong clubs are entitled to half of any gate receipt profits at cup finals etc so surely they are entitled to any prize money ? Could mick not clear that up for us?

We get any prize money that is availible  and are entitled to half the gate receipt for any games 

Congratulations to Colville on what is a great achievement. Hopefully can keep going but Cumbernauld Colts lowland league side are decent but I reckon it will be very tight. Just a mention to Glasgow Uni also who are  in a replay with Threave Rovers but from what I am told should have put this game to bed. They have only just got most of there players back though so still hope they will be a further improvement in the replay. Would be good to have two teams playing in the amateur ranks in the next round.

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck to Colville Park playing Cumbernauld Colts this weekend @ 3pm in the First Round of the Scottish Cup. 

Tough game for Mick and the team, facing a team 5th in the Lowland League - but defo winnable. What a carrot for the team, knowing that if they win Round 2 is when the SPFL clubs start to enter. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
24 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Good luck to Colville Park playing Cumbernauld Colts this weekend @ 3pm in the First Round of the Scottish Cup. 

Tough game for Mick and the team, facing a team 5th in the Lowland League - but defo winnable. What a carrot for the team, knowing that if they win Round 2 is when the SPFL clubs start to enter. 

Cheers for your support mate.

Archived