The Last Post

BFTD

I'm on nightshift and get home at about 4am meaning I'm well out for the count when the missus gets up in the morning so I've been using the 'schedule message' function on my phone meaning I can text her before I go to bed and delay the message getting sent until she gets up in the morning to avoid her getting woken up by a ping. I've told a few folk about this feature and no-one seems aware that you can do this.

Anyhow, if I knew when I was going to snuff it I'd send a shitload of delayed messages to people after I'd gone to freak them right out. Possibly schedule it to be sent to mates during my funeral saying 'Stop crying you fucking p***k'. In fact I'd probably be better saying 'Start crying you fucking p***k'.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its ok you can tell me. Is it a gushy love note?

Nothing worse than folk that crack on that they dont love their wives. Its all bullshit. Dont be ashamed.

I would suggest being sewn lips first to the back of a human centipede while someone walks behind you repeatedly kicking you in the balls would be worse than people who said they don't love their wives.

Wait, where did I insinuate that anyway?

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You didnt, I was just worried that you maybe felt you couldnt reveal the contents of your delayed love letter because of some misguided macho pride type thing.

Eta.... Your first statement is correct, but seems quite extreme.

It was the only thing that I could think of that is worse than those types of people.

Archived