The Last Post

BFTD

Death. Death is coming. For you, you, and even you, sir. Sorry, madam.

Eventually, you'll make a comment here that will be your last, so it's time to consider how you'd like to be remembered by your brethren in Scottish football, before you have more pressing concerns (like that pressing sensation on your chest). We've already lost P&B luminaries such as Tam McB, Dee Dee, that Partick? fan who committed suicide, and heaven knows how many more at the hands of WaffenThinMint - will you be next? Leave us your pre-mortem thoughts about yourself so we can remember you as you intended.

Please note: this is a very serious thread concerning serious matters. Thank you for your understanding.

I'd like a funny gravestone. Here's a few of my favourites (no idea if they're actually real or not)...

Here lies the body of Jonathan Mound, 

Lost at sea and never found

Here lies the body of Lester Moore, 

4 slugs from a colt 44

No Les, No Moore

-----

Here lies the body of Annie Mann

She lived an old maid, and died an old Mann

----

This last one is real, on a gravestone in Montreal. I'd like an acrostic gravestone to give a secret "f**k You" from beyond the grave to all the people who have crossed me in my life. 

headstoneacrostic.jpg

People will still be trying to work out how to say my username and/or getting the meaning wrong.  Although I did like izadick hopefully remembered along the terms of that word. 

People will still be trying to work out how to say my username and/or getting the meaning wrong.  Although I did like izadick hopefully remembered along the terms of that word. 

I'll remember you as the Dr Evil of Somerset Park.

If I were to be buried I would like a motion sensor fitted to my gravestone. Thus when neds come to disturb my rest by drinking buckfast/sniffing glue/shagging a skank the sensor would trigger an automatic ghostly noise and a pair of fake hands would emerge from the ground Carrie style....

A suitable epitaph for one of our contributors?

Here lies the body of our Biggie,
He didn't die from smoking ciggies,
He was mauled to death in fact,
So good people, don't forget to feed your cat...

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

There will be a full mult-denominational religious service for @Jimmy85

I know he'd appreciate that.

We should recruit WTM to attend the funeral with a chainsaw, attacking the coffin and slicing up Jimmy with blood splashing over his loved ones on the front row, then torching the place. It's what he would have wanted.

Archived