'The Ross Draper Experience featuring Ross County' vs 'The Famous Aberdeen'

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Think that's a good signing for County, however I'm going 2-0 to the Dandies. Tansey & Christie. The Sun will report an assist by future Sevco player Kenny Mclean, and all will be well in the world (nuclear war permitting).

Imagine that.  Ross County sign Ross Draper on the same weekend as nuclear war breaks out and everybody dies.  Uncle Roy would look really foolish then, wouldn't he?

Ross Draper could probably survive a nuclear blast to be fair. Can see him as a Rambo-style action man saving the last remnants of humanity from mutant stags in the Highlands, bodying the rabid deer with almighty shoulder barges. 

0-1 to the Dons. Draper OG. 

Will be interesting to see how our midfield will look now with Draper. JOB could play out wide instead of Dow but he's looked really good playing centrally and it would also be slightly harsh dropping Lindsay so Jim has some tough decisions to make.

4 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Ross Draper could probably survive a nuclear blast to be fair. Can see him as a Rambo-style action man saving the last remnants of humanity from mutant stags in the Highlands, bodying the rabid deer with almighty shoulder barges. 

With a rabid Andrew Davies just launching himself head-first at anything that comes too close.

Any County guys know if it is likely Scotrail will put on an extra train at 5:30pm like they have done the last couple of times we visited?  Otherwise it is a race in a taxi back to Sneck for our train south.

As for the game, rotten record up there so not going up with huge expectations.  Hopefully the extra 30mins will be a bit of a leveller as we still look knackered after Cyprus.

1 hour ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Any County guys know if it is likely Scotrail will put on an extra train at 5:30pm like they have done the last couple of times we visited?  Otherwise it is a race in a taxi back to Sneck for our train south.

As for the game, rotten record up there so not going up with huge expectations.  Hopefully the extra 30mins will be a bit of a leveller as we still look knackered after Cyprus.

I'm taking the car for this reason. It does mean I can't drink though. Boo. Although if I'd been drinking, I'd probably miss the train home.

1-2, Stevie May winner. 

9 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

A last minute change to the plotline, Draper to be usurped as "king of the wilderness" by wildman rockstar Stevie May, who then gets a tattoo of Draper's severed head on his belly. 

0-1 to the Dons. Stevie May. 

This is another ground that we traditionally despise visiting. Indeed, our league record up there is dismal to say the least. After the loss to Motherwell in midweek, I expect County to be right up for this.

In terms of team, can see a few changes this weekend to freshen things up. I don't expect my team to match McInnes's. My team would be: Lewis; Logan, Arnason, O'Connor, Considine; Shinnie, McLean; Stewart, Christie, GMS; May.

However, I expect Del to line us up: Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Tansey, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, GMS; Maynard.

Looking forward to seeing how Marcus Fraser plays again tomorrow. Highly rate the lad and think County are lucky to have him. They've taken him on a great deal since he first signed and he looks a quality defender now.

Expect a 1-1 draw, Curran for County, Rooney off the bench for us.

Archived