PSJFC v MFC 12.8.17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen it back, looked like a clear trip at the time. Tbh though, Cummins tripping himself up with a great chance of scoring is probably the most Cummins thing possible. If he could block his own shot on the line I'm sure he'd manage it.

The BBC look like they beeped out a female in the crown mouthing something that looks to includes 'f**k' after the first goal. There is absolutely no way whatever she said would have been picked up, even in a Saints crowd, especially with the sound levels they use. Very strange.

Dunnes sending off is a shocker,the saints player falls over his own feet.

The replays are pretty hopeless. I was sitting two rows from the front at a directly side on angle to it and I felt Dunne charged into Cummins left leg as he shaped to hit it, with definite contact made. Didn't appreciate he'd taken another step at the time though!

Carson.  No way Thomson could know for certain from where he was.  Even the TV evidence can't show it.  If it was though, free kick and yellow at the most.

McHugh - yellow card correct decision.  But horror tackle it was not.  It was the correct decision though

Dunne - fucking hell never a sending off in a million years.  It being a penalty is questionable but even if you side with it was. Still not a sending off

Take a look at @PhilipSpeedie's Tweet:

Looks like a dive for the third one based on that. Still no idea why Well fans are arguing about the first, he clearly first handles it outside the box

Just now, Jamie_Beatson said:

Someone's managed to catch the handball just at the moment of contact. I can't see how you can argue this is in the box at all tbh.

I'll have a go at it, just devil's advocating. It's difficult to tell given the angle of the camera but you know when players are taking corners and place the circumference of the ball on the very edge of the quadrant? Is there a chance that going by that photo *part* of the ball is on the line and therefore in the box?

I'll have a go at it, just devil's advocating. It's difficult to tell given the angle of the camera but you know when players are taking corners and place the circumference of the ball on the very edge of the quadrant? Is there a chance that going by that photo *part* of the ball is on the line and therefore in the box?

Only if his shin bone is semi circular and the ball is sitting in the hollow as he handles it!

TBH he should have removed all doubt and put his foot through it.

1 minute ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Only if his shin bone is semi circular and the ball is sitting in the hollow as he handles it!

TBH he should have removed all doubt and put his foot through it.

Agree. In fairness Kipré is as culpable either of them should just have emptied the ball.

Archived