99th PGA Championship

Davis Love III

Who will win the 99th PGA Championship?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I like all the BBC comms folk except Alliss. Another one missing this weekend is Andrew Cotter as he is in London covering the athletics.

Maureen Madill is somewhat dull. Presumably she`s there because in true BBC fashion they`ll be paying her much less than the guys.

Maureen Madill is somewhat dull. Presumably she`s there because in true BBC fashion they`ll be paying her much less than the guys.

Probably. Sooner they get rid of Alliss the better, and let Andrew Cotter take his place.

Deary me,4 days of alliss and james wittering shite,i may go for the us coverage option ad breaks n all

Is this option via the BBC?

I've had this on for 5 minutes and I've had about as much as I can take. Madill and James - possibly the dullest pairing imaginable.

Red button or not that BBC coverage is fucking dreadful, twenty minutes of it I managed just now.

Im all for having more major sport on free to air TV but some kind of effort/decent coverage is a must, that is utterly fucking gash.

Red button or not that BBC coverage is fucking dreadful, twenty minutes of it I managed just now.
Im all for having more major sport on free to air TV but some kind of effort/decent coverage is a must, that is utterly fucking gash.

They only picked up the rights a few weeks ago and it shows.

SD coverage, no on-course reporter, no interviews in the 45 minutes I've been watching.

It's like they've sent a squad of 5 out there and that's it.

Absolutely brutal.

On 10/08/2017 at 20:04, Distant Doonhamer said:

She's the biggest arsehole on the BBC golf team, which is some effort up against Peter Alliss.

Archived