Hibernian Vs Livi - League Cup Quarter Final

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Wonder if Gallagher will be playing, anyone know if he is injured, or why he wasn't in the team against ICT?

Looking forward to this game, just play our usual game and dig in to battle hard in midfield and we'll have a decent chance, big Toddy scoring would something special for him, with him being a Jambo player, mon the Tod.

Haven't beaten Hibs since 2004, and haven't won at Easter Road since 2001. Saying that, we'll win by about 4.

Assuming Gallagher isn't injured, think we'll line up something like:

Mullen  -  Todorov
Longridge  -  Byrne  -  Pittman  -  Jacobs  -  Mullin
Lithgow  -  Gallagher  -  Halkett
Alexander

Just want to see us competitive in this one, it's a free game for us, very little pressure, we didn't expect to be at this stage of the competition, hopefully it's a decent crowd and it's a good pay day for us.

Falkirk on Saturday is a bigger game than this, that's no disrespect because I'd think Hibs next league game is more important too. 

Despite yesterdays performance I'd imagine if for Gallagher will come back in, Jacobs will come back in to replace Robinson and Todorov will play up top in place of Mackin. 

Alexander, Halkett, Gallagher, Lithgow, longridge, Mullin, Byrne, Pittman, Jacobs, Mullen, Toderov. 

As I say if we are competitive and don't get an absolute doing I'll be quite happy. 

I didn't think we'd get out of the group stages, and I didn't think we'd get past Falkirk in the last round. I don't think we'll get through tomorrow night but a battling performance that doesn't embarrass ourselves would do me.

It is not an exaggeration to say that a win tomorrow night would be our biggest since the 2004 League Cup final. The financial reward a semi-final berth would bring to a club like ourselves makes me a wee bit giddy.

I didn't think we'd get out of the group stages, and I didn't think we'd get past Falkirk in the last round. I don't think we'll get through tomorrow night but a battling performance that doesn't embarrass ourselves would do me.

It is not an exaggeration to say that a win tomorrow night would be our biggest since the 2004 League Cup final. The financial reward a semi-final berth would bring to a club like ourselves makes me a wee bit giddy.

Yeah might free up some cash to buy Andy Ry........

On 17/09/2017 at 15:35, LiviLion said:

Haven't beaten Hibs since 2004, and haven't won at Easter Road since 2001. Saying that, we'll win by about 4.

Assuming Gallagher isn't injured, think we'll line up something like:

Mullen  -  Todorov
Longridge  -  Byrne  -  Pittman  -  Jacobs  -  Mullin
Lithgow  -  Gallagher  -  Halkett
Alexander

You won at Easter Road in 2005 

Would be happy for us to roll over in this game if it meant Hibs get to slap the **** about again. 

^^^ excuses in early type post. 

Your average Scottish football fan.

Chance for your team to reach a semi final but you'd rather they lost just to see Rangers lose.

It's all about The Rangers.
Only show in town.

1 minute ago, Topscot said:

Chance for your team to reach a semi final but you'd rather they lost just to see Rangers lose.

Only show in town.

Won't have to worry about it anyway. Partick should slap your mob about silly unless you're buying more throw ins.

9 minutes ago, Topscot said:

Only show in town.

You shouldn't take a harmless joke so serious, silly ***.

Archived