Hibernian Vs Livi - League Cup Quarter Final

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free shot for us, no matter who we drew we were going to be massive underdogs. 

We hadn't budgeted for getting out the group so the 65k prize money plus whatever we've got from last nights gate and this gate will probably get us 100k plus which is massive for us. 

You just never know, it's a one of cup tie, but obviously Hibs should be winning the tie, I just hope we give a good account of ourselves, that's what I'm hoping for the most. 

Chance for a 10th trip to Hampden in 5 years for Hibs. we should be winning this match, if we do then we are 180 minutes away from another piece of silverware to be added to our ever growing trophy cabinet.

You just never know with cup ties.
Look what happened the last time we played each other in the league cup

We've been expected to get beat in 4 of the 6 games we've played already this season but our defence has been solid, will have to be solid again in this one. 

Happy with the tie, a good mixture of money and chance of an upset. Think it'll be my first away game of the season too so hopefully it's priced right. 

A Hibs fan just called us "Weegie overspill tramps" what a silly boy. You don't get tramps this side of the welcome to West Lothian sign so I hope you regret that statement.

Archived